Monday, November 24, 2014

3-19-13

3-19-13 @ 3:30pm
------------------------
Hey!
Well, I am officially home from Universal Studios.  I had a nice relaxing time.  We got there Sunday (to the hotel) afternoon and stayed at the Rosen Plaza.  We hung out for a while and then walked across the street to this city place looking strip.  We had dinner at some place called Adobe Gila’s.  It was very good!  Then we watched some of Mr Wrong and went to bed.  Oh oops, I forgot.  I had a rum runner at the restaurant.  Then at the hotel bar, I asked for a brandy Alexander which is brandy, nutmeg and cream.  The bartender misunderstood however, and made it with brandy and creme d’menthe.  Oh well, I tried it anyway--not bad!  Sip it slow but damn good. So then Monday, we got up late and went to Chick fil a then finally Universal. We were very relaxed and just walked around.  We mainly rode stuff we didn’t get to ride before.  We didn’t stay long--left at like 5ish or so, and went to Ponderosa for dinner.
I can’t breathe when I eat anymore and it’s been causing me to gag again. I have to fix my overeating and food freak out mess.  I have 77 (well altogether) pounds I’d like to lose.  But I may stop at 57 pounds (which would bring my weight to 150).  I started this NB off trying to do that but  I didn’t accomplish anything.  I won’t make that mistake again.  The next nb will be my weight loss and job/moving journey.  Then, volume 17 will be my fashion thing.  Idk we’ll see.  Lol.  So, I’m watching Once Upon a Time now.  It’s very good.  Really wish I had Glee season 4 to watch.  *pouts* oh well.  Uuuuugh, it’s so hot in this damn house.  And I’m having dumb back spasms.  So for the next nb:
--serious weight loss journal
--regular journal
--wreck this journal (my own version)
--finish this book
--and more book reviews?  MAYBE!  We’ll see.
I need:
--5 subject notebook (2)
--compositions (2)
and then we’ll see.  I’m typing it out for you and seeing how to send it to you but the notebooks are for me.  Well, we’ll see.  I have a few tricks up my sleeve lol.
So, I think I’m going to finish writing in this while I listen to music, then watch the rest of this episode of Once Upon a Time then turn music back on and decorate the box.  The rest of this week is reading and I’ll start the next nb when I feel like it.  I am so glad I get to send this to you.  I’m excited...but I am so nervous too because… well you know why by now.  Lol.  I have to tell you about this dream I had Sunday night.  I don’t remember all of it, just certain parts:
--A friend of Brian’s (Vivian) was in it and we were talking about my being pregnant and then later, someone asked flat out how far along I was, I said I wasn’t really pregnant--just fat.  Vivian then shot me this really surprised look. Then later yet, she said she had to go and we hugged and I was like, “I’m so glad I got to see you again.  I’ll see you this summer.”  It was weird.
--I was in a building, like a library lobby?  And then I got in this helicopter with I think it was David and he kept turning the helicopter upside down and banking it while we were flying.  I didn’t like it and told him he had to stop and I had to get away.
--I was in a school and the pool flooded and I went through all the halls.  At first I was drowning but then I got up and walked and checked on all these other people.  I saw tails of mermaids and dolphins torn off their bodies and dead people who had drowned.

It still really bothers me, that dream.  Especially the last part.  *sigh* I may look it up and write it in a letter to you.  We’ll see.  Let me know when you get here.  Haha.  I’ll do it before then actually--in the letter I send with the nb.  hehe.  Ugh, I wish my back would just not hurt so fucking bad.  I had a massage Saturday and it wasn’t what I expected.  I know part of it is sitting in a dumb chair, at a dumb table watching my computer.  And yea, it’s not like I rode anything crazy at Universal.  Maybe I just need all the kinks out.  I’m going again this Saturday.  I hope that visit goes better.  I know I need deep tissue to help but ugh.  My shoulders no likey!!!  Ah, I gotta go check on laundry!  But I think I’ll finish this first then go do it.  It will be nice to have clean clothes.
So, All I Ever Wanted by Kelly Clarkson is not a very good song.  Neither is Never again.  But I do like Catch My Breath and Don’t Rush.  Lol sorry I’m just listening to Spotify.  Anyway.  I may be trying to get a job at a preschool and/or Pier 1 imports.  I called both today and left a message for both so let’s hope I hear back!  I want a job.  I kind of want both but with the Pier 1 Imports I could transfer to Evansville in Indiana...I think that could be good.  I guess we’ll see lol.  Hard to believe the next nb you get from me after this one will be when I’m in Indiana. Weird.  By then I should know if I love it or hate it.  You’ll know about it too haha.  One thing I know is that it won’t be like Ohio. End of story.  No way, no how.  And no Brenda, Sara, Alan, Debbie, etc.

Vol 11 nb box:
--I pretty much wanted to do an ocean theme, hence how it’s decorated.  haha.  I hope you love it.  It was… interesting creating it, but all in all I loved it because it was for you (is I mean, haha).
It includes:
all your vol 6 (er )?  grrrr sorry I can never remember) box stuff
vol 11 box and nbs 1-7 (I think 7?)

I couldn’t find a key for the diary which upsets me because I never took it out of the box.  If I can find one, I will send it.  I’m so sorry.

Part 1--writing
part 2--more writing
part 3--TIATF (Haven book)
part 4--Poetry (hello kitty book)
part 5--untitled story
part 6--book review
part 7--rest of writing

Well sweets, this is the end of volume 11.  Thanks for being on this journey with me.  I love you very much and hope you find it in your heart to forgive my wrong doings. I can’t wait to see volume 14 and to be closer to you!!!!

I hope things with you and your dad look up and his health will get better.

Thank you for being you!

Love always,
Bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment