Thursday, September 12, 2013

November 1st, 2007

November 1st, 2007
after 5pm

Hey Sweetie!
Whee!  It's Thursday and I have the day off.  Except for the test I have to take in a little bit, I am having fun just chilling.  Nathan cleaned up the living room so it looks nice now.  Man chica, I have a lot of stuff on my mind and I am unsure of where to start. The holiday season always depresses me.  From Halloween all the way to Valentine's day.  I just start thinking about what I've been through, how I've changed, and how I've managed to stay the same.  When I was in school I always wondered what would happen to me.  I never thought my life would go the way it's gone.  You just never really think about things happening the way they happen.  Like in January of next year, it will be 2 years since Joe died.  I need to let his spirit go.  I miss him but it's not painful.  It makes me sad but that's only because it's a sad thing.  But this isn't the last time I'll see him.  He is up in heaven looking down on me.  And that is enough.  But when I have a child, no matter what, his or her name will be Joe.  Josephine Claire if it's a girl, Joseph Paul if it's a boy.  Josephine is my mom's middle name and Claire is my gramma's middle name.  And Paul was my grampa's middle name.

My birthday always makes me think of my past birthdays.

Ack.  I have to go but I shall return tonight.

<3,
me

5:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment