Tuesday, September 10, 2013

October 10th, 2007

Oct 10, 2007

Um, I forgot to say goodnight last night.  Ooooops.  My mom wants to hang out with me today *sigh* Lol.  Well, back to the story.  I dared S to kiss D so she did.  Then they dared me to kiss D.  But he was like 10 and I was like 17 or w/e and eww. So, I was going to peck him on the cheek.  But he totally backed off as I came at him and I felt like this huge pedophile.  Then I walked out. Lol!
Then there was the little D/B night where D, D, B, her sister K and I all hung out.  It was the night before Superbowl Sunday when I'd see R again.  Anyway, D had us place some game called PADIDDLE and I forget how he told us to play but it involved flashing and no one would do it so I got annoyed and started to lift my shirt but B LUCKILY stopped me.  Years later I found out there was no such game.  Assholes.  I swear.
I do have one very interesting story with DV.  Yea, when we were like, in first grade, I walked to the gas station and bought a dozen donuts.  I bumped into D and we sat down behind this bush thing and ate these donuts. While we did that, some van parked and D said it looked like the van Jeffery Dahmer drove.  It was scary, then I found out that he'd (Jeffery Dahmer) been in our town.  Weird!

Anyway, are you dressing up for Halloween this year?  I donno if I am or not.  If I do, I either want to be:
--a sexy queen of hearts
--the 5th element girl
--boxer

I'm hungry and I need to get ready so I'll write more later.  <3 you

No comments:

Post a Comment