Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 13th, 2007

Thursday, Sept 13th,
2007

G'mornin.  I went to bed at 10:30pm last night cuz I had taken more benadryl plus i was at the jacuzzi so I was really tired.  Lol.  It was nice.  So... I woke up and hour and a half earlier than usual.
Today I need to clean, do laundry, mail something out, go to work, and then after work, I need to look up endochronoligists (sp?) that I can go to when my insurance kicks in.  I get paid today which is good.  But I also need to pick something out for my mom cause her birthday is tomorrow.  And pick up my thyroid rx.  So much to do, so little time.  Oooh yay!  I think you're coming over tomorrow!  *squee*
Maybe we can go to the DMV so I can get a Florida Drivers handbook.  I also need to ask them what I have to do in order to get my DL.  Cuz a lot of people are telling me that I don't have to take the drug/alcohol course over again, and that I don't have to get my learner's permit either cuz I'm 23.  But I want to double check with the DMV him/herself and do what they tell me, you know?
I'm only just going to get my DL for stuff like emergencies (like when you fainted) and days that I HAVE to drive to work. That's it.  I can't believe it's that much of a phobia for me.  Lol.  Baby steps, right?
I wish it was 11 so Ellen would come on.  The Today Show really bores me!  Pffft hopefully Ellen has a good guest today.  She's so funny and her DJ, Striker, is really cute. Oh, tomorrow we can possibly go swimming.  And I think you mention Gilmore Girls too.  I can make us popcorn.  :) I don't have a microwave though so I'll have to try it out on the stove like my coworker, D, told me.  She says that's all she does.  Little oil in the pan, popcorn seeds, and voi-la!
5) One memory that will stay with me always is my Dad and I going to the jetty every Sunday morning.  It was the best ritual ever.  He'd wake me up early on Sunday mornings and we'd drive out to the Boynton jetty (or inlet, really) and watch the people fish off it, see what they were catching, we'd watch boats going out, watch the waves... we especially liked going after hurricanes.  Because the ocean/sea was still furious, and the waves were high.  And I'd get splashed on purpose and my dad and I would just laugh. After all that, we'd get back in the truck, I'd put y-100 on and listen to "Kasey Kaseem's American top 40" and read the comics until we got to the Boynton Diner to have breakfast.
I always had the same thing... A large order of sausage, gravy and biscuits.  It was so good.  The gravy wasn't too salty and the biscuits were nice and fluffy.  Mmmm-mmmm.  And we always had the same waitress because we liked her and she knew our orders backwards and forwards.  Plus, she and I shared the same birthday.  All around, Sundays were my absolute favorite!

Haha.  Ellen just makes me laugh.  Oooh Rhianna is on today!  Sweet.  And tomorrow, Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order SVU wil be on.  I LOVE Mariska!  She's so pretty and talented.

Sweet!  :)

6) When I was 15, my dad surprised me with a hot air balloon ride for my birthday. (I was turning 15).  It was really beautiful.  In the balloon was my dad, me, the controller guide, and a nice young couple.  There's nothing like a hot air balloon ride.  It's just breathtaking and romantic in itself.  however, this guy handed my dad his video camera and my dad starts filming. The girl and I are confused as hell, you know?  Well, the guy gets on one knee in this tiny little basket we're all in and he proposes!  It was so sweet.  And it was an amazing, romantic thing to witness.  She said yes, and we had pastries and champaigne.  Lol, they let me drink champaigne!  I didn't like it though so it out lol.  When we "landed" the basket tipped over and we all kind of stumbled/fell out.  It was romantic/funny at the same time!  I loved the whole experience.  K, I'm freezing I need to turn up on a/c... Much better.  Lol.

Well God, now I've nothing to say until Rhianna is on... boo.  Well, I'm back.  I love Rhianna, but I don't really like the song "shut up and drive" it's just not my favorite, I dunno.
God, my ankle is still swollen from my ant bites.  But not as bad or itchy, luckily.  I hope D gets home before I have to go to work.  I don't want to go out in this heat, or with my back being the way it is.
Oh no, Hurricane Emberto (sp) may have hit Texas/Louisiana.  Like Louisiana needs anymore problems.  =( Besides, I want one. Lol.
I think D and I are going to get comcast! But it won't be till like November.  Pffft.  Lol we just want to make sure we can pay rent, water/trash, electric, and insurance right now.  Then when we make more money again, we'll add "fun stuff."
Just right now with my hours having been cut, I'm really stressed that we won't be able to pay rent.  Plus we owe my parents all this money.  Grrr.
I know it's early, but what do you want for your birthday?  I can't believe that last year on your b'day D had a heart attack.  And just 2 days before that I knew something bad was going to happen.  I could feel it.  I'm glad he turned out ok. But I worry all the time about his heart and I really want him to go get a check up soon.  It's bad enough that he can get seriously hurt in his line of work.  I don't like worrying about his heart too.
damn, yesterday was such a bad day.  Like, not only did I have a major allergic reaction, but my counter manager was a bitch.  Then proceeds to tell me I need to take care of myself or I can't take care of the people I love.  Wtf?  Like, it's not my fault I got ant bites and had allergic reactions you know? SO fuck off, lady.  Gosh.  I know, I need to let it go but she really pissed me off.  She needs serious help.  She's OCD and too neurotic, I don't know what happened to her, but she needs serious help.  I wanna do my xmas shopping early.  Here's my list of ppl to shop for:
--mom
--dad
--R
--T
--R
--W
--D
--L
--M
--you/B
--Grandma

So that's not so bad.  11 ppl.  And the kids will be easiest to shop for.  I'm sure D will wanna get C/J and J/M something.  I already have an idea for you/B. Lol.  And I donno. What we'll do for Thanksgiving.
Oh, I have an idea for our joint party.  Maybe a bonfire at the beach?  That way if people drink, neither of our places get messed up.  And we can ensure that they don't fight or something. I donno.  I'd like to rent out my clubhouse theater cause it's awesome. But it's $200!  So I donno.
Anyway, the soap opera is comin' on.  More soon!

<3,
C

Almost time for me to start getting ready for work.  Blah!  I really hope D comes home soon. Lol.  I don't wanna walk =(. It's too hot out and--whoa.  Dool (days of our lives) just got exciting!  I have to watch tomorrow, dammit. Lol.  Ahhhhh now it's going to bother me the way it ended.  But dammit now I have to get ready for work.  =( And Rachel Ray is on and it looks awesome =(.  Awwww.  I always miss the good ones.
K, bbs Imma get ready.

<3 you!

2:35pm
K, I don't have to leave for like an hour.  So, everything is ready.  If D gets home soon, I can just shimmy into my work clothes, do a quick makeup, and put my hair up.  If not, I can walk to work in comfy clothes and change at work.  Don't worry, I'll give myself enough time.  It'll be alright. As long as I don't die from the heat.
Ok, don't mind me I have to write a recipe for meatballs.  maybe I'll cook 'em after work.  Hey you'll have the recipe too! Shweetness!
Cause yeah, Danny DeVito is on Rachel Ray and they're making sicillian meat balls.  Danny DeVito looks like the shoe manager at Dillard's, Mitch.  I <3 Mitch. He rocks.  Recipe time!

2 cans of tomatoes (crushed)
evoo (extra virgin olive oil)
salt and pepper
mash together in pan.  (what do ya do with it though, Rachel?!)

stale bread soaked in milk
lean sirloin (how much Rachel?!)
parmesian
fresh parsley
garlic
currents (?)
mix together

Make balls out of the meat mixture and add tomato sauce, serve.

Wowza.  I wonder if I missed anything.  It seems like it would be good, maybe she'll tell us how much of what to put in... Damn she never says how much of anything.  I guess I'm supposed to eyeball it.  *sigh.*  I don't have those ingredients so I'll improvise.  Maybe I'll look it up online tonight.  Lol.  Woohoo I made my 60 pages goal.  Before the first week even.  Wowza.  Craziness.  Now Dr Phil is on and I have to leave in a half hour so I'll write more later.

<3 you!

40 minutes left at this shithole.  I have 3 registers to close and no one will let me do any till 9 and they rush you.  It's ridiculosis!  Yes, I wrote ridiculosis cause it sounds like a disease, which this place is.
Speaking of diseases, I think I have one.  That or one nasty infection from the ant bite.  But I was talking to my store manager and he was like, well maybe are you sure it wasn't a spider?  OMGZ, what if I die?  Okay, a little melodramatic I know, but you should see my ankle, R.  Ew!  Well, it's not even in the place where the fucker bit me.  It like spread, and you know it's super gross.  Ack!  You can't even tell I have an ankle.  And it doesn't itch, it hurts.  But I didn't twist it or anything so wtf?  My body is conspiring against me, R bo B.
I love how I came up w/that name for you and how everyone uses it.  Lol.
29 minutes left in this shit hole!  I better get help closing these registers. 20 minutes!
K, I'll write later.  I'm gonna close a reg. then mine.  Then I'll talk to you on the internet or call you.  Lotsa love.

C

P.S.  I can't believe I did 62 pages in on week.  Fuckin A!  Wowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment