Thursday, September 12, 2013

October 27th, 2007 Firefly

October 27, 2007
12:30pm
---------------
Well, today is your special day.  I can't believe you're 25!  You old biddy, you.  Lol.  I actually can't believe we're near the end of the month already.  Before we know it, it'll be Thanksgiving, my birthday, and then Christmas.  I am getting jolly already.  I just love Christmas and I can't wait to decorate.

So, I should be getting ready to eat lunch with you but I'm waiting to hear from you first because D wants directions.  Last night, you told me Perkins was on Military and Lake worth but the only Perkins I could find was on Military TR in West Palm, and nowhere close to Cresthaven.  And then one on Lake Worth rd in Wellington.  So. I donno lol.  D wants to talk to you cause he'd rather meet you there.  He has a couple of things to do first and we don't have a lot of gas so that's why.  But at this rate, we won't make it anywhere.  Lol.  Cuz I can't get D motivated.

Anyway, today is your special day and I just want to tell you how glad I am that we're friends.  You're such a great friend to have because you care about my well being, and you're always there for me!  So for that, I thank you.

I wish that I had a gift besides the notebook to give you.  But I just didn't know what to get and $ is tighter so my gift to you will be to go see a movie as soon as we can, my treat!

For now, I am going to end the time I have w/ the notebook here.

I hope you have a great day and that 25 is a magic year for you.

Love always,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment