Thursday, September 12, 2013

October 25th, 2007

Oct 25th, 2007
11:10am
--------------

Uuuuugggghhhh crrrramps.  :(.  I'd rather be pregnant dammit.  Pffft.  Oh well.  2 more days at work!  Then I'm off.  And oooh!  2 more days until you're 25.  Holy shit.  Today is the last Thursday you'll be 24.... ever.  Yowza!

So, I had another fucked up dream.  I was at this fancy hotel w/ a bunch of people.  And it was kinda like we were supposed to be having some kind of reward show or something.  But anyway, I found my room and then I went to the mall.  For some reason, I ran around the mall and I kept hearing this loud noise that I hear when I go to work.  I fell on my knees and got up and kept running.  It was like I was being chased.  Then I went to the pool w/ "Mariah Carey" and a bunch of guys.  And we all fell asleep at the pool.  So when I woke up, I saw a yellow plane and I said "is that a blimp?" and the guy said it was so I was like, "it's going awfully fast to be a blimp..." Then there was a huge yellow bug in my face so I went in the pool.
Then, we all realized how long we'd been asleep, and we had to go.  Some guy kept commenting on my "tits."  And he gave me his towel to dry off.  When we got back to the hotel, I had to hurry to get ready...

Let me finish telling you the dream later.  I can't believe this fire in California.  The people it's hurting, the homes lost... the poor animals!  I can't even watch the news and see all these poor animals.  Man.

I think sometime next year, like after the holidays, I'm gonna ask D if we can get a dog or some kind of pet.  But it will take time because I'm researching it first.  Like, the dog I want and all you know?  Man I'm tired but now I have to get ready for work.  So.  Love you!

<3,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:15pm
------
BORED!  There, that feels much better.  No, not really.  Lol.  Another long night here at Dillards. And no, I'm not supposed to be writing in this but (well at work) oh well.

I really need to make up my mind about what I want to do.  I think I'm just going to turn in a bunch of applications.  I donno.  Blegh.

K, where was I in my dream explanation...

So, before I get ready I realize suddenly that something is wrong and someone is going to poison us.  So I run to the kitchen and I'm looking at the man with a white uniform and he has a fish head.  So I look at these steps and there's plates of food, cookware, etc on them so I have to use the rail and slide down.  But I have no idea what for.  Then I went back up the stairs normally.

So then, I'm back in my room and these women I've never seen before irl, knock on my door and they hand me a baby with a wooden head but he's real and he talks and we bond instantly. He's so tiny.  He looks like an infant with a large wooden nutcracker head.  He tells me he's 5 years old.

Then I leave the hotel with a group of people including this blonde curly haired girl who I keep calling Mariah Carey.  She tells us she's getting married.

And that's all I remember.

God, I have to be up early and watch R and then be at work at 3.  Then I get Saturday thankfully I'm off and I can relax n have lunch w you.

I cannot believe B has been lying to you about smoking pot.  I wondering if R has been keep it a secret for B or if he thought you knew.  I'd be seriously pissed at N for saying nothing.

Anyway I need to fix my makeup but I'll brb!

No comments:

Post a Comment