Friday, September 6, 2013

September 10th, 2007

Monday, Sept 10th,
2007

Well, I am bored.  What's new?  I have shit tons of chores to do so I think I'll do that during Rachel Ray and Dr Phil.  Oh, be back at comm.  Days is on now.

Chores to do:
--vacuum
--laundry
--organize a little
--dishes/kitchen
nothing strenuous!

I had some crazy dream last night. Man.  I was with A and her new boyfriend.  It was weird because she was with this guy that actually works in the shoe department at Dillard's.  Lo.  He's okay looking, cute.  Him and A actually look good together, lol.  Anyway, we were having dinner or something and they got into an argument, so I left for a bit to let them have it out.  I guess we were at some kind of aquarium or something cause I moved a fish tank.  I think I cleaned it out or something but then I moved it back to its right place. When I did, Lo was standing there and I found out that he and A had broken up.  So, I gave Lo a hug and kiss (don't ask me why though I'm not like, friends with him in real life.  We don't even talk really lol!)  and then A and I left.
We went into this little parking lot and chose this bright yellow and black go cart looking thing. But you could open and close the doors and put the windows up/down.  We got in and I closed the door, A was driving.  She was waiting for all these people to cross (they were walking) and other people were getting mad because they were behind us, waiting to go.  So this brown haired guy in a plaid (flannel?) shirt and jeans, with a scruffy short beard (think long 5:00 shadow) clears his throat and says that we need to go because people behind us are waiting. So A waits for the people to clear (the walkers) and she goes.  We are behind this white truck, and we almost run into it.  Then she's like, next to it and suddenly we're on the street going SUPER FAST, wind in our hair, yelling and laughing and I'm thinking we need to be driving on the sidewalk but there's no room and we're going too fast.  So fast that the doors blow open and I reach over and slam mine shut.  Well then, we stop at a stop sign (intersection) and I woke up.  Lol.  Then I fell back to sleep.  And the dream continues.  Which never happened before. This time, we're in the same car flying down the highway.  Except we realize we're headed towards oncoming traffic so we're going the wrong way.  We can't find the right way.  We realize that the highway is now split completely apart with a huge air of space like this:

{picture}

So we find a little entry thing and find ourselves "driving" but on this spirally side thing until we are going the right way.  And that was it.  WEIRD!
And omg--the dream I had before that whole thing? Spooky.  Crazy.  I lived in a house in the woods.  In fact, my house was kind of like a tree house.  Anyway it was supposed to be Christmas time but we were like, faking people's death?  I donno it was weird.  And it was like not me doing it but I knew it was happening you know?  And I felt scared cause people were after me and then I saw all my friends "dead" and I saw the way they "died."  And I saw one girl move and like smile cuz it was a joke which I knew but I was still totally grief stricken it was odd.  I donno.  Now that I think about it, I had a lot of weird dreams one right after the other last night.  Lol.  I'm not even going to write them though cuz my memory is so scarce.  It's obviously the A one that sticks out in my mind.

Man, I need thyroid BADLY.  I don't like the way I feel or look due to lack of meds and smoking. I think I'm gonna go to the health dep. soon and see about getting thyroid meds.  And I think I'm gonna quit smoking.  Yea.  Good idea huh?  Lol.  I'm bored and I'm in a bad mood.  I donno why.  Blah.  So I'm having major back issues it's weird.  But it's so bad I can't function right.  Boo.

Answer your phone =( David tried calling you but ya didn't answer.  *cries*

Oy I'm like really bored lol.  Help!

<3
C

No comments:

Post a Comment