Monday, September 2, 2013

it's me again

January 20th, 2007

Hey honey!
I honestly didn't think I'd see this thing again.  I'm glad you wrote.  :).  I enjoyed seeing you this afternoon.  I have been under so much stress.  These past couple months I was in "cave" mode, which I am sure you have noticed.  It's just... dealing with living on my own, worrying about money, yadda yadda--that shit gets to me.  Sorry about the mistakes but it's after 1 in the morning.
I did want this notebook to go faster, but I now realize that that's not always realistic.  SO, we'll write in here when we can, put what we want to in here and just have the freedom to speak our minds.  I am thinking I want to put some pictures up in here.  Maybe I'll buy some stickers or something. I dunno.
I got a yeast infection too.  And now my vagina itches at night.  I don't sleep with panties on and I put the cream on and it works.  I just dunno what I should do.  Maybe yogurt.  Hmmm.
well, I'm glad you like your classes.  I still have a year and a half to go.  It's going to be SOME year.

I'm so glad you found the camera!

Alright my dear, it's time for me to sleep.  But I'm fixing up some of the sections.  Lookout heh.

Love,
R bo B

No comments:

Post a Comment