Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August 19th, 2007

August 19th,
2007

Happy Sunday!
I got some time before work so I thought I'd say hi.  So, hi!  Haha.  I am so nervous right now cuz I know I have to see "buttface."  I have a feeling he's going to either leave me alone or try and make small talk.  I don't care either way cuz I know it won't be too bad, but it's the first time since I figured out what happened that I'm going to be seeing him. I wanted to ignore him and get back at him.  But what exactly would that prove?
I just felt so stupid for giving him a chance.  But I think it would confuse him more if I was nice.
The thing that still gets me is that at least K got invited inside.  I was just a roll in the pool or whatever.  But at least I'm not crazy.  I mean, I knew talking to her was a good idea because I knew they were friends.  I just didn't know he had started in on her before trying with me.
Ugh! Sleaze!  Also, it kind of hurts my feelings.  You go on with life thinking that you made a new friend and you're worried about hurting his feelings and he ends up hurting mine.  well, Bn is here so I hafta get ready.

<3,
me

Hey girl!
Woo hoo.  Two letters in one day.  Can you handle it?  Oy it's raining!  Blah.  Anyways, work wasn't too bad.  I didn't see "buttface" today.  I think he was sick or something.  Whatever.  I just wasn't ready to see him so I'm glad I didn't have to.  My fucking knees hurt!!
--anyways--

No comments:

Post a Comment