Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 18th, 2007

Tuesday, 9-18-07
11:25ish AM

Ellen is boring today.  Howie Mendel is on, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott, and Rascal Flatts.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll like it.  Ooh, this new show Kid Nation sounds interesting.  Very Lord of the Flies, lol.
Man.  I'm starving. We have no good food though.  And I have to clean today, and then go to work.  *eye roll* man.  Lol.
I actually have nothing of substance to say. I was just thinking about you is all.
Yesterday, my mom gave me a massage and I really needed some deep work but ah it sucked at first.  But now my left arm is achy.  Wow it got dark out.  And the sucky part is I have to walk to work and it's either going to be too hot or too rainy, lol.  I have no umbrella though!  Otherwise the rain wouldn't bother me.  But I really don't need pneumonia.  So yea.  Sorry, I lost my train of thought.
OOoooh, yeah it's pouring out.  Nice.  I guess me driving is becoming more and more crucial.  Man it's really coming down!  I hope this means we get a hurricane soon!  Lol.  Tell my body to stop coughing!  I'm not even smoking today.  It's almost 12, and I've been up since 9 and I haven't had one cigarette yet.  I wanna eat first.
Well, it won't be busy at work tonight with all this rain. Oh well. I fuckin' hope T is gone when I get to work.  I cannot respect her.  She has no respect for me, and she doesn't even respect herself!  I want D to be my counter manager again (well, she was never my counter manager but she was counter manager) and then I want someone else on our team.  Screw T.  God.
I realize I'm being very unChristainly and now I feel ashamed.  And at the same time, I feel like working with T just isn't going to work out.  Well, I'm going to clean a little and make myself food.  More later.

Love you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12:30pm

Ok, so I made a really bad lunch.  Way too greasy cheeseburger and fries.  I had one bite and my body is like "no way lady!"  My BP the other day was 160 over 80.  80 is okay, but 160 is way too high and I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack over my heath.
I seriously need a lifestyle change.  I just don't really know how to go about it, you know?  I do better with salads but I know I'll still need protein from meats.  But, I do need to cut off the carbohydrates and starches.
I am so worried about what I'm doing to myself.  i don't want to weigh over 200 lbs.  I felt best at 135ish.  I need to change PRONTO.
But really, I made what I had in my kitchen.  I guess I couldn't made a salad.  Ugh. Duh C.  You know what is so hard about putting food away?  The other night, D made bbq chicken.  Then went and played pool with J.  I ate my chicken (2 pcs) and left D his.  Instead, he got drunk, went to McDonald's, came home and ate one pc of chicken.
We went to the pool then.  For a while, he went home and I was under the impression he ate the last pc of chicken but the next day I was unpleasantly surprised to find that not only had he not eaten it, he left it out all night.  But then he wouldn't let me throw it out because it wasn't trash day so he STILL left it out.  So it sat out for 2 days!  Ew!
Last night he made smoked sausage and he left the rest of that out all night too.  I put that away for him just now.  But I am so annoyed.  Fuckin' eat it or put it away!  Ugh.  Really it's not hard.  :( grrrr.  Well yay!  Days is coming on!
I have to laugh about OJ Simpson.  He gets away with murder, writes a book about how he would have done it because they can't try him for it now, and now he gets in more trouble so they probably can try him for not only what he just did (I donno what it is) but also for the murders.
Justice is served best with a side of irony!  Lol.  Haha OJ!  I know, I know.  I'm a dork!
Well well.  The rain slowed down.  I hope by 3:30/4ish it doesn't rain so I can actually walk to work.  Or hopefully D will be home.
Man, even if I did have a DL, I can't afford another car.  Pfffft.  Why can't I just be rich?  lol.  I want a limo.  Hmph.  *pout* Lol. I should really stop complaining.  Lalalala.  Ok, enough rambling....
<3 you.

Boo.  Almost 2:30!  That means I have to get ready for work.  Ewww! Omg now it's 3 and I'm still not even close to ready lol.  I'm like dreading this more than usual.
Wow "airline drama" on Dr. Phil.  *sigh*

Why do I hate my job so much?  I'm supposed to love makeup.  And I do but this job is ridiculous.  I just don't know what to do anymore.  I mean I want a new job but realistically, there's not a job that's going to pay me what I'm paid now but I'd probably get raises at least.  Plus, I just signed up for insurance.
Man I want to watch the rest of Dr Phil but I can't.  Wah.  I wish D was home.  Lol.
Oh, D's job is pissing him off too.  They put him on a new crew with a guy that's an asshole.  D didn't like him to begin with. But also, now there's this older guy also on that crew and he makes sexual comments about little girls and it really bothers D.  Well, I mean of course it bothers D!  He has a 5 year old daughter!

WTF, how many times are the lawn men going to annoy me today?  Yay! D IS HOME! Now I don't have to be ready for another hour and 15 minutes.  Woot!  I still don't want to go though.
like my hearts?  That are all for you! (she drew some pictures of hearts in there for me hehe).
Wow.  Why even fly planes anymore? Airline companies are assholes nowadays.  Except for Virgin America. They're taking advantage of these airline asses and being nice!  You go Virgin America!  {weird name for an airline!}

No comments:

Post a Comment