Monday, September 2, 2013

2nd letter of the day

9:40pm

Hey girlie!
Wow.  Two letters in one day.  Hot damn.  Lol.  I think I surprised L today.  I actually made conversation with her for a couple minutes. Don't get me wrong I'd still like to bash her stupid head in, but I have to set the example.
I am the older, more "mature" one, so I guess it's up to me.  I mean if I had acted like nothing was wrong, we would probably still be talking.  But I chose to ignore her so she in turn ignores me.  But if I talk to her, she talks to me.  But I like not having to talk to her.  It's nice not having to sit there pretending to hear her bitch over the same thing again and again.  Apparently she thinks that E is cheating on her.  STILL!  Lol.
I'm sorry you don't feel good.  Do you think it is the flu or you ate something that didn't agree with you?

Man--my fingers hurt.  They're just achy.  Woo hoo I have the day off tomorrow!!!!  And so does my man.  The next time I have the car and B has to work Imma visit you.  So hopefully you'll have lots of notes.

Anyways my dear, I love you and I'll write again soon.

<3,
me

9:53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment