Sunday, September 1, 2013

same s*^&, same day

October 17th, 2006
1:23pm

Hey honey,
I decided to write another note to you before I send this off to you.  I know you won't mind.  So, what are you up to on this dreary yet beautiful Tuesday afternoon?  I have some shit to do (the mouse died on me so we have to get a new one) and we need to go to Walmart to get a broom and dishwashing liquid.  I could not come up with any specific ideas for picture day. It might have to be a picture night, lol.  But I say we can go to City Place, and I think it would be really cool to go to the mall and take really funny pictures.
I know I said this before, but I'm glad you're down here.  You really needed to get away from that entire situation.  I am glad that you are taking time for YOU.  And no matter what happens between you and D, I'll be here for you if you need me.
Anyways, now I really AM going to leave this for you.

Love Always,
R bo B
1:32pm

No comments:

Post a Comment