Thursday, September 12, 2013

October 17th, 2007

Oct 17th, 2007
11:50am

10 days until your birthday!  Woot!  So, sometime after the first of November, I'll develop pictures.  Unfortunately I'm going to have to get triples now, keep the film and then get two more copies.  Here's everyone who wants a copy:
--you
--me
--L
--J
--S/D

I know you don't think S deserves a book, and she probably doesn't, but I'm not stooping to her level, you know?  And W will want those pictures too.  So, yea, 5 copies!  Damn.  Oh well, I'll start with triples then go get the last two later.  I wish we had all our cameras though.  Some of them are missing.  :(.

So, I have to tell you about my dream last night.  At first we were in this nice house, and I'm unclear if it was Florida or Ohio because EVERYONE was there.  You, me+D, my parents, and everyone in Ohio.  D had longer hair and wore it in a ponytail.  He was sitting on a stool and S was like, all over him.  She kept kissing him and I was just standing there but no one cared.  I even began crying and D just acted like it was nothing.  I cried a lot and just sat back and watched as everyone laughed and enjoyed themselves.  It was weird too because everyone lived next door to each other.

Then it changed and my mom was telling D and I to get up and get dressed.  So we did and we got in the car w/ my mom and dad.  We were all dressed as though we were going to church.  But then we stopped at a place that looked like a department store.  And then a friend showed up, I donno who it was though, and my mom started handing us all these clothes.  So we went inside, and then W was there.  The place was like full of rides that would be at Universal Studios or something.  And my friend and I went on a ride but I got off because I couldn't find W.  So, I left and I found this big like, restaurant/bar and it had a HUGE HOT TUB.  There was so many people in it.
I donno it gets mucky from there memory wise.

God, I'm crying during a soap opera b/c one of the veterans "John Black" just died and it was so emotional.  I'm such a dork!  Lol.

Ah!  On Rachel Ray she has fat animals.  Sweet.  Poor animals.

Oh, so @ work we have this pink ribbon event to support the cure for breast cancer.  If you buy two pink ribbon items, you get a free makeover either at the time of purchase or by appointment.  And if they purchase the pink ribbon compact and brush set they get a facial by appointment only.
The whole thing I think was ridiculous because we give makeovers anyway.  So, I dunno. But w/e we never got the event off the ground because no one was interested.
So what does Ms T "I'm the counter manager" Coyne do?  She decides to have another facial event.  Blah T.  We're also having a photofabulous event in which we'll do before and after photos.

I really wish I could get excited about it.

Well, I'm watching Dr Phil talk about sexual predators/offenders and all I can do is picture what A did to me, and fearing he may do it to W... someday if not already.  I'm really trembling inside over this.  I donno what it is about Dr Phil seeming to speak directly to me.  I just want my little girl to be okay.  And to be ok, normal even, I think, no, I believe firmly that she needs to be with her dad and I.  Sometimes I just don't know what the hell to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oct 17th, 2007 11:45pm
----------------------
Welp, I checked my e-mail and still not a word from Dr Phil.  Oh well, it's been 3 days so GIVE THE MAN A BREAK C!

I don't mean to drive you or myself crazy.  I apologize R, and self.

I can't decide if I want to see "Rendition" or not.  It has Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal in it though and I like them both.  I just want Reese to make another "Legally Blonde" movie dammit.

Oh suddenly Bush is talking about WW3 so should be scared?  Cause I am.  Blah.  Going to bed now.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment