Friday, September 6, 2013

September 12th, 2007

Sept 12th,
2007

Good fuckin' morning. *grumble grumble*.  It's 7:15am and I'm at the mall waiting for my shift to begin... @ 9:45.  D drops me off this early cause I don't think I can be here on time if I walk.  I tend to sleep late so until I drive, I guess it's better this way.  I'm in a real shitty mood.
Last night, D didn't feel well enough to cook, and I didn't really want what we had so at like 11, we ordered Dominoes.  It was 11:40pm when we got the damn pizza.  We went to sleep @ like 12:30am and @ 3:30am, I woke up and started vomiting for some reason.  I am so fucking tired of getting sick with something every day.  Dammit.
I haven't slept very well and I'm supposed to go with my mother to the health department today to get meds but no one seems to know where the fuck it is.  411 gave us a bogus address cause I mapquested it and it was nonexistant.  So I'm pissed.
Well, I can't believe I'm @ almost 40 pages of this in less than a week.  What the hell am I writing?  Haha.  No, I know it's a good thing.

I hope 3pm rolls around quick.  I really hate this job.  lol.  That's so sad too.

Well, I'm lost for words right now so I'm going to eat my "breakfast" and then come back...
--C

Apparently my body has decided to reject any and all food because my raspberry turn over burned my throat going down and felt like lead in my stomach, so I put it away.  Ugh.  2 hours till work, and I just can't handle it.  I wanna go back to sleep dammit.

Boy my handwriting sucks right now. Sorry.  I'm dubbing this my "bitch day."  Every woman is entitled to one other than @ pms time!!

I feel somewhat better after my nappy nap.  The sun came up tough and tried to bake me!  Evil sun of a bitch.  Haha corny joke I made.
1 hour until work God this shit sucks.  What do I want to do with my life?  I'm starting to feel lost again.
I think I need to win the lottery and just work part time.  wow.  I just saw a really cute guy.  Talk about wake up calls.  Or maybe he's actually fugly and looks good cuz I'm sleepy.  Lol.  Typical case scenario.

More later!
love you!

Boo it's hot out here and I hafta go potty but I don't think I'm allowed in the mall yet.  *whine*
Sweet!  40 pages.  So I'm making a list of all the things I'm interested in...

--learning spanish (fluently)
--learning sign language
--early childhood development
i.e. pediatrics, or like when we were in Ohio, W had a caseworker through welfare in a program called Help Me Grow.  Her name was Penny Stauter.  And she basically was there to make sure W was learning her motor skills, and how S and D were with her as separate parents.  I'd love to do that.
--marine biology.

Unfortunately I can't afford to go back to school.  :(.  Blah it's hot out here, R.  Oh, there's my nice breeze. Oh, grrrr.  Now it's gone.  It needs to rain today.  Not tonight like it has been doing.  And I hate to say it, but we need a hurricane so D can make some $$.  *hides in shame*.  I know I sound selfish.  But I like major storms.  I just don't want people/animals to get hurt.
See, I'd also like to work in an animal shelter helping animals find safety/care from major catastrophes like hurricanes.
I think B should try working for Armor Screen with D.  Your guys' income would really improve.  It's a lot of work, but from what I understand, not too hard and awesome advancement opportunities.  I wonder how you guys are doing...ok/better I hope.

G2g arm hurts.
<3, me

Things 2 do while @ work:
--call and see where health dept is.
--work on client registry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11:00am

Wowza.  I just had a very scary episode.  Not quite as scary as you fainting probably, but seriously scary.
See, I got ant bites.  So I put honeybee cream on them since I was itching like mad and honeybee cream is supposed to be very healing.  All of a sudden though, my whole upper body started itchy crazily and I turned red even my scalp was itching so bad I started to panic.
I'm thinking all this stuff and so I called D and he told me to ask for benadryl.  So I tried calling my mom and no answer.
So I asked N, manager on duty, if we had first aid with benadryl and she didn't know but said it looked like I needed to go home because by then my whole face was really swollen.  I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital!  I was almost in hysterics which probably made it worse.
I finally got ahold of my mom.  She helped me figure out that it was ant bites causing it, and gave me benadryl 2, and 2 for 4 hours from now.  It's going to make me sleepy but luckily the upper part of my body has calmed down.
Man even my nasal passages felt (still kinda feel) closed up.  Now my stomach hurts from nerves.  That was some scary stuff I tell you. Thank God, no hospital.
K, more soon.
xoxo <3

I'm going to be job hunting starting tonight then I will quit my garbage job.  I've had it.  Fucking had.  My counter manager can suck my toe.  T is too neurotic for me to begin with.  Today I lost my temper with her though.  She came in and immediately jumps on me.  I was cleaning thinking she'd appreciate it but she got all pissy about it and started snapping at me over everything!  I finally snapped back and she's like "well, I see SOMEONE is grumpy."  I was like, wtf. I'm fine.  She got mad because she said she knew this customer, I was like "Oh!  No wonder why they recognized our names!"  and she just I dunno, went nutso on me and wanted to know how I knew she knows the customer.  I was like, cuz you just told me!  She was so bitchy about it though.

Then she started an argument w/me in front of a customer and I argued back, which obviously I shouldn't do.  But she wouldn't let it go, and then she told on me.  Like it was all my fault.  So, I got lectured.

I want a new job.  Fuck this trash!  Seriously she infuriated me.  I'm on a 15 min break which is over but oh well.  I'll write more soon.  Love to you.

5:45ish(?)
Hey,
I'm home.  Whew what a day.  My left foot is so swollen from nasty ants that I feel like I twisted it.  I can't believe I had that kind of allergic reaction it was terrible and it caused me a panic attack. From now on I have to carry benadryl at all times.  Luckily I look normal again, minus my ugly nose sore.  I think I'll ask D to go to the jacuzzi with me.  It's kinda raining but drizzling out.  If he doesn't want to go, I'm just going to take a bath and relax.  Maybe make popcorn and put a movie on.
The good news is that my mom took me to urgent care and I got my thyroid prescription!  I'm so excited.  Now I need to call around and make an appointment w/ someone who will take my health insurance when it starts Oct 1st.
Whew.  Once I get my thyroid in check again, I'm going to think about a food lifestyle change and exercising again.  As much as I want to be a mother, I'm glad I'm not one right now.  My issues would be 100% harder.  It's also time for me to grow up.  I really rely on others too much.
So, I think for Halloween this year I'm going to try to decorate but not dress up.  I'm gonna hand out candy and watch scary movies with hubby.
Oh, just in case you wondered, I asked D about A and he said she called him immediately after sending that text message.  Yea, tell me she doesn't want him. That's the only time she calls/texts is when she knows he has the phone.  Otherwise, she'd answer mine too. Least I know her true colors now.
We should decide what to do for our joint party and how many people each of us can invite, where it should be, etc, etc.  I'd invite (besides you, B, R, D obviously):
--Amy + friend
--Melissa + friend
--Diane
--Fatima
--Erin
--Melissa D + friend
--Daniel + Sabrina
--Jsin + wife (don't worry he won't come)
--Charlie + Jen

I think that's all though.  That's like 15 people.  I may also invite some of D's family.  whee lol.
Well, I have nothing really left to say.  I'll write more soon.

<3,
me

8:00pm
You know what pisses me off? The book "blonde ambition."  Wtf does Rita Cosby think she's doing?  That greedy bitch!  Like seriously who the hell needs to know what goes on behind closed doors between Larry Birkhead and Howard K Stern?  As long as Larry is a good father to Dannie Lynn.  Which as far as I know, he looks to be doing well.
And shit.  Let Anna Nicole rest in peace.  Poor Dannie Lynn is in the midst of all this.  Bless her baby heart.  I wish I could hold her... Rita Cosby had no right!  Also, Britney Spears.... people, leave her alone.  She'll come back shining. Let her start off slow. SHE'S TRYING DAMMIT!  Why do I even want to be famous singer/actress?  Oh right, it's my passion.  Even if paparazzi and the rest of the media/world are assholes.  OOOh dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment