Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August 11th, 2007

8/11/07

Hey babes,
SO today is the big "M" {move} day for you.  I wish I could talk to you or hug you or shake a magic wand and make everything better for you.  But mostly, I wish I knew what in the heck was going on.

So, I just numbered all of my pages and it looks like my turn goes all the way into our scrapbook section so what I'm thinking is we can buy a regular scrapbook and use that one instead.  I know we'll figure it out.  So, my day went pretty well so far.  I massaged 2 people because 2 other ones didn't show up and you know what?  I don't mind a bit.

So what I've decided to do is take a break from Mn for a few days.  No IMing, texting, going over to his house to swim--nothing.  It's the only way I can figure everything out.  The first time we hung out it was totally innocent but the last time I went there--maybe I gave him the wrong idea or something.  I don't want to hurt anyone or give anyone the wrong idea.  I just want to see if he really just wants to be friends with me or if he's thinking about something else.  That's smart, right?
Blah.  I need to start getting ready.  This sucks.  I hate Saturdays!!

<3,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment