Thursday, September 12, 2013

October 26th, 2007

Oct. 26th, 2007 11ish AM
------------------------
Well, I am over at T and R's watching Riley.  I know kids love their moms and all, but he has a serious case of separation anxiety.  I think it's quite possible he hates me.
Oooh, I almost just had to almost put him in time out because he was being very hateful. He tried to boss me around and I told him he wasn't being very nice so he could either sit over there by the door and cry or come be nice to aunt C and sit on the couch/watch Scooby Doo with her.  Then I continued by telling him if he chose to be mean, he'd sit in time out.  (He kept pushing me).  But I hoped he'd be nice because aunt C loves him.
Now he's over here watching Scooby Doo and drinking his milk.  But he won't talk to me.  Is it normal that the whole scenario makes me want to cry?  I feel like an ass b/c of that.
Looks like I'll be missing Days of our Lives today.  Oh well.

I miss W.  I feel like I have a broken heart.

Man I am majorly depressed today.  Every thought I have going through my head makes me want to bawl my eyes out and then disappear.
Maybe I'm about to start my period.  Which reminds me I need to go to the restroom.

Thank God that tonight is my last night to close.  Then tomorrow I have the day off thank God.  I'm not even thinking beyond Saturday I'll just get depressed.

I think I might try to stick this job out til Christmas, then find something else but I donno.  I don't want to be a job hopper and yet I don't want to be at Dillards for January inventory.  I think it's garbage that they require you to work at whatever time til 3 or so in the morning and give you nothing for it.  Yea you get paid, but ppl should have a fucking choice in the matter.

Nope, still no period.  6 days late.  I wonder if I should take a pregnancy test or just wait.

Man, I'd give anything to crawl back in bed and sleep.  Never wake up...

I hope you and B are okay.  I'd be really upset too if I found out that D was doing something he said he wasn't doing.  Especially if he made me feel guilty for not trusting him about it.  Why do men only think with their dicks?  "Yeah uh... I didn't tell you cause I thought you'd break up with me for it so I did it behind your back."

Hey dickheads.  We're more likely to dump your ass for lying than if you'd just talk to us.  Can I just get an AMEN?
AMEN!!! AND OH.... DUH!!!

I really can't believe you'll be 25 tomorrow.  25 years old.  You're an old lady, Ms Rita!  Shall I get you a wheelchair or a cane?  Haha.  Just kidding.

And next Thursday is November 1st!  Woot!  That means 32 days until I am 24.  4 1/2 weeks away.  Holy crapish.  Man I feel ooky.

Anyway, if anything else comes to mind, I'll write.  For now, I'm outtie like a belly button.

<3,
me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:30pm
------
Only 1/2 an hour til I'm off work thank goodness.  And tomorrow is your big day.
Anyway, I'm not pregnant.  I started my period just now.  *sigh* although I may need to go to the hospital anyway.  I'm having *other* issues so D wants me to go to the ER but I don't want to go because it's humiliating for me.  You know?  Man.  I donno, R.  My body is nuts.  Besides, I spent 2 days visiting my dad in the hospital.  I don't wanna go back!  I'd rather be pregnant.

Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment