Thursday, September 12, 2013

October 15th, 2007

Oct 15, 2007
12:10pm

Uuuuugh I'm still sleepy.  I didn't go to sleep til almost 5am.  That really needs to change.  And, the last two nights, I had a really weird dream.  The first one was like people chasing me, though I don't remember all the details.

The other dream was like, there was a gate to an airplane in the mall and my friend was getting on it.  Then, I was in a car w/ a friend and we were sitting in the backseat.  This cop guy threw some crash dummies at us and took us on a driving test of some kind.  He said there would be a quiz, and I remember thinking I was going to fail because I unstrapped my seatbelt.  Then we went back to the police station and we went inside and my friend was all excited because she got her Ipod back.

Well, today is R's birthday.  He is 3 years old.  I remember when I found out my brother was going to be a father.  I was so surprised that it was happening, I figured I never get to be an aunt.  Then I was upset because he was so terrible and I was good and like S, he got to have kids and I didn't.
But I'm glad I didn't have a baby in Ohio.  I wouldn't have been a good mother at that time because I was so nuts.  My child deserves a better me.

Anyway, I can't believe R is 3!  They grow up way too fast.  Him especially.  He's just so damn cute.  I'll brb I'm going to call him to say happy birthday.

No one answered =(.  So, I left a message.  Man, the tummy hurts.  But it's cause I did something stupid.  I heard that when you try to relax you should drink warm milk with honey so I made some and I think I put in too much honey.  Blah.  Plus I'm minorly lactose intolerant.  Duh, me.  Lol.

I'm wondering about Dr Phil's response.  Like, how long it will take, how he'll respond (e-mail/phone?) and what he'll say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oct 15, 2007
7:06pm

Hello.  I just got back from being w/my mom.  She called me as i was writing earlier at like 12:30 and said she was taking R to cold Stone Creamery for birthday ice cream and she invited me so I went.  He's so cute and he liked the gift I got him.  I got him the Jungle Book on DVD.  I love that little man.  My mom was nice again.  No arguing.  Hmmm.
Anyway, I haven't heard from Dr Phil yet so I'm sure it's cause he gets like a gazillion e-mails yet so I hope mine gets read and not deleted.  I hope it's important to him.
I know you're thinking "sheesh calm down, girl."  I can't help it though.  This is VERY important.

No comments:

Post a Comment