Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A couple of entries

August 12th,
2007

Hi princess!
Well, you and your man got the place, that's a good thing, right?  At least now you can save up some money so you're not TOTALLY broke when you move in.  Yay!
Well, right now I'm waiting on my man to get here so I can get to work.  I hope he's here by 12:30pm cuz if he's not I am totally screwed.  Well, I started taking Simply Sleep again cuz I find that it's easier to fall asleep now that I don't have my tea anymore.  Hmph.
So, how are you?  I can hardly sit in my chair waiting for Bn to get here.  I hate having only 1 car.  Well, Imma go for now.  I love you!

<3,
R bo b


August 13th, 
2007

Today is my aunt's birthday.  She is 51 years old.  Happy birthday, Aunt L!  Well, I'm talking to you right now so I don't really need to write in here now so I will later.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment