Tuesday, September 3, 2013

still august 6th, 2007

Happy 2:00pm!  1 hr and 30 minutes until lunch.  *squee* The bad news is that I think I'm the only one here tonight LOL and I'm off @ 8 but I wonder if I'm actually supposed to stay until 9.  I need to ask a manager but there's none around.  The other bad news is that I'm dying of thirst.  Lmao!  No, I really am.

The GOOD news is that I am @ $864.50 for presell.  But I'm hoping for like 20 more so I can make my goal.  K, but I'll stop boring you with all that now. Ha.

But I do have juicy gossip for you.  However, I'll make you wait til I'm on break.

Muahahahahaha <~~~~ I really messed that up.  Lol.  Ah, heavenly break time. K, so here's my juicy gossip for the day...

L called D crying because her fiance was found in bed with his exwife and he decided to be with her (the ex) instead of L.  ugh.  Bastard.  No, really I feel terrible for her.  I'm just afraid, no matter how insensitive this sounds, that D and his mom will try to use that as an excuse to try and move her in with us again.  So I'm feeling crazed again but hopefully I'm just jumping to conclusions and it's not like, going to really happen.  I'm terrible *sigh*

Awight!!  I gots $911.50 for presell. Very squeamish #.  I'm determined to raise it just because $911 is not a pleasant number. Lol.  Good Lord almighty it's so hot outside.  I can't wait for October/November so it cools down at least a little.  Fuck.  Excuse my potty mouth.

Hey, I was thinking.  Our birthdays are like 30 some odd days apart.  If we split that in 1/2 it's like 16 or 17.  So on like Nov 16th if it's a weekend, we should ask for a day off work and throw one big party to celebrate both our birthdays.  You could invite your friends, I could invite mine, and we could just have a blast.  Would you like that or no?  I'll check all the days on my calendar and do all the math of it.  K?

And ooh, a favor to ask silvous plait.  (that's french for please.  I think.)  That papisan chair my mom was gonna give you.  Can D and I have it since we'll have like no furniture?  It's okay if not, just thought I'd ask.  I kinda need my own place though first, I guess. Lol.

K, sweets.  Back to work I go.  Love you.
C

P.s.  Our birthdays are 32 days apart. Divided by 2 is 16.  16 days from your birthday and 16 days from mine is Nov 12th which is a Monday.  So since we'd want it on a weekend we could do it:

Friday night--Nov 9th
or
Saturday night--Nov 10th

or

friday night--November 16th
or
saturday night--November 17th

Whatya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment