Monday, September 9, 2013

October 1st, 2007

October 1st, 2007

Hey Chika!
It's like almost 2am and I am extremely pissed off.  B has people over and everyone is really fucking loud.  It's N, this girl and this guy + him and R.  But everyone is so G**DAMN loud.  Fucking slamming shit and whatnot.  Hello it's Sunday.  Some people have to get up in the morning.  It was like after 12am and I'm in the bathtub and thank GOD I locked the door because someone tried to open the door without even fucking knocking.  And then I get out of the tub and there's this girl who is reading my movies and making stupid comments.  Dumb whore.  Great they left and B isn't much of a help.  He was kind of telling me not to worry about it.  Hello this is my fucking house.  I have a right not to feel violated.  What if N just walked in the bathroom and saw me naked?  THEN would B be pissed?  He told me that I should always lock the door because R lives here too and I'm like--why should I when you two are in the same room and he knows I'm in the bathroom?  He'd at least knock.  But no I had to run from the bathroom to my bedroom in nothing but a towel because no one thought to tell me anyone was coming over so I could at least be prepared.  I don't want anyone to see me in a towel.  If I was at your house I'm sure you wouldn't want me running around in a towel.  I mean you can be naked cuz it's your house.  If you didn't trust me you wouldn't let me see you naked. I don't trust anyone besides B... maybe R but I'd never let him see me in a towel.

Alright, I've pissed and moaned quite enough.  I have to get ready for bed.  Cuz unlike B I have to work AND go to school.  I love you.

Kisses!!

Love,
R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 1st again, 2007

Hey sweetheart,
I have about 15 minutes before I have to leave for work and I'm watching Ellen and I wanted to comment on it.  I think it's great that she's celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Well, 26 more days until I turn 25.  Yay!  I think the main reason why I'm excited is because my car insurance gets lowered.  But I have always loved my birthday.  Last year I had lunch at Perkin's with B and the roommates and then we went to a concert.  I just remember having to practically twist their arms to have lunch with us.  At first they said okay but they kept changing their minds.  How annoying is that?  I guess all I want for my b'day this year is someone pictures developed but that's only because I really need it.
I dunno what I want to do with the pics of W... I mean I don't want to get triples because I don't want to waste my money on S.  I want to make a book for W but I don't want to send anything up to Ohio.  Like I want to make an album and keep it here for W. Is that a bad thing?

Anyways, I told B I wasn't mad at him, I was just pissed off at the situation.  You'd be mad too if you weren't expecting anyone and then poof there's strangers in your house.  Wow--42 pages.  There is no stopping us, girl.  I think I'm gonna send this over to you this weekend.  It's time to pass it  get on.

Alright, I gotta go.  I gotta get ready for work and I have school tonight also so I'll write in here tonight.

Love you!

R Bo B

No comments:

Post a Comment