Sunday, September 1, 2013

halloween post

Oct 24, 2006

LOL!  I almost put 2007 in the date.  I'm a year ahead of myself.  Ha. Anyway I had fun today.  Thanks for hanging with me.  I'm sorry if I looked out of it.  I'm feeling unenergetic.  I think that's why I wanted to go party!! :) ~~~>
I have a really bad feeling, R.  Like, I feel like something explosive is going to happen to D to make him snap.  Like, S and D and B are going to do something awful. Those bitches...

(Haha!  That reminds me of Janice from 'Mean Girls' when Cady told her she wasn't in the Burn Book).

Anyway.  I'll be writing in the Nanowrimo contest all November.  I'm determined to finish the novel.  It has to be 50,000 words minimum.  I'm so excited!

What else to say?  Hmm.  What kind of stuff gothic like should I wear for Halloween?  Will you go to my old neighborhood with me? Oh Halloween?

I think we should get really dressed up and go to City Place one weekend and just be 20-something year old women.  Have a cocktail, you know, whatever!  :) Well, I'm going to let it be your turn!  I think I might go to the back and start a story for us!

<3 you!

Love Always,
Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment