Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September 2nd, 2007

September 2nd,
2007

Oh my gosh can I stop writing in here already?  Let's just say that there are millions of notebooks and we'll just write however much we want to.  I want to make a little update and end this with some questions I have for you that were inspired from the stories I told in this journal.

Update:  Today I made enough money to pay my rent with and M quit!
Oh--get this.  After I got off the phone with you (the second time) Bn came in the room and I told him that the perv quit at the Kennel club.  And you know what he told me?  "yeah, I guess M quit his job too."  I looked at him and said, "how do you know?" Apparently he (Bn) went to a bbq and his friend Sa knows M's girlfriend.  Yeah that's right.  I said GIRLFRIEND.  But don't worry it's this girl he was going out with before he tried to get with me AND K.  Ew!

5 things I am thankful for:
~Rain
~the beach
~B
~our friendship
~starry nights

Alright girl.  I love you and hopefully I'll see you on Friday.
Kisses!

R bo B

No comments:

Post a Comment