Monday, September 2, 2013

August 6th, 2007

Mon. 8-6-07

Hi.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry.  I really needed to do that.  Whew.  10:20am.  I have to be here @ work @ 11am so I have 40 min.  But I left early cuz I didn't wanna be late again.  I was 23 mins late yesterday =(.  Man this pen sucks.
Ugh these gel pens suck.  Sorry for the brightness.

So, I still can't believe all the BS from this past week.

--I get a week to move out (now 4 days)
--I have no place to go
--Ty's GF steals his car
--I get no sleep
--I lose my debit card
--I witness a car accident.

Do I deserve a break yet?!  I guess it could be worse. Is this pen any better?  Ugh.  Kinda.
Anyway, I'm really tired.  Today my 8 shift is going to suck.  I hope my paycheck is worth all that's going on.

I can't believe that car accident!!  Stupid ass was beyond drunk driving 100 mph, runs a red light then hits a taxi.  He broke his leg or ankle I think.  They took someone on a stretcher.  I'm so thankful it wasn't me, Bn or D. But it really upset me seeing it.  I hope this doesn't cause me even more fear of driving.  It only will if I let it right?

<yawn> Man, I just can't wait until wed+thur so I can sleep.  And pack.

I'm hungry but I have to wait til 3:30 :( If you're not busy Thursday wanna come over and help me pack and hang out?  Ooo, you can help me decorate!

Man, I dunno if I should make cuntface a scrapbook or not.  I think I'll make it for De instead.  If Sa wants to see it, then De can show it to her.  Lol.  I'm still pissed at the way Sa spoke to me.  And I'm still pissed that the day W goes back to Ohio, Sa can't even spend time with her.  10 mins, that's it and she goes to a party where there's drinking and strippers.  WTF man?  She's a WHORE.  God, forgive me for the terrible things I think, feel, and say.

Well, I'm going to work now.  I'll get a different pen to write w/@ break.  Promise.  <3 you!

No comments:

Post a Comment