Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stardust 8/9/07

8/9/07

Hey C!
Wow it's so great to see this thing again.  But I swear something happened to it like it got water spilled on it or something.  Well, as of right now I haven't finished reading the book but I wanted to write in it for a bit.  Crap I forgot all that lotion you had for me. Oh well, I think I'm coming back there tonight.  I swear B is off his rocker or something cuz he's acting like I had accused him of killing someone in the bathtub or something.  he keeps yelling at me and he keeps cutting me off and I can't--wait.

Sorry about that.  I was writing and had the opportunity to get a massage so you know, I just HAD to leave.  So what I was GOING to say was that I can't get a word in.
But since we talked and worked things out.  But the boys still aren't talking to each other.  I don't want this to happen.  We can't afford ANOTHER roommate loss and he really has nowhere else to go because his mom is moving in another month. But I don't want them to fight.  Dammit why did I have to get mad?
I really wanted to go swimming with you tonight but I crapped out.  I was just way too tired.  Ugh it's almost 2am already.
I have read more of your entry but not all of it yet.  But yes i will help you with the driver's test and go with you, whenever you are ready.  I'm sure you already know this but driving is a huge responsibility.  The thing to remember is that you just have to drive for everyone else.  Your eyes should always be on the road.  The reason why there are so many accidents around here is because people seem to think that they own the road.  And they make stupid choices.  I notice it especially in younger people.  Sure there are bad drivers everywhere but I dunno what it is about South Florida that has people thinking they own the place.

I don't know if I can go swimming with Mn anymore.  I went over to his house and the pool was locked so we climbed the fence and it was really nice having the pool all to ourselves but kind of weird.  I think it's okay to have a friend, but I don't want to give him the wrong idea.  Plus it was the way he was looking at me.  Girl we all know that look.  I'll be friends with him but he's not allowed to give me any kind of looks.  Yep I can already see where this is going, lol.
I don't think I'm gonna tell Bn, either.  He doesn't need to know I'm hanging out with another guy.

Yes--I pooped out on you to go swimming with a guy.  I really didn't plan it that way I promise!  But that's not the only thing that happened.  We had been in the pool for about 20 minutes when he heard his phone ring.  Apparently a friend of his got in a car accident and needed to be picked up.  So we left and while I was driving home I saw like 5 cops and like a billion homeless people.

Anyways--it's a little past 2 and I am fucking tired. It was great seeing you today.  after next week I have 2 weeks off school so we can go swimming or just hang out.

Love you!
R bo B

No comments:

Post a Comment