Monday, September 2, 2013

question or no question

oh
my
goodness.

I just talked to V (woman who hired me.) She says the comp still isn't taking me when I clock in.  WTH.  They think I'm stupid I think.  I'm telling you people!!!  (not you, R.  Dillards).  I'M NOT STUPID!  IT'S NOT ME!  I'M DOING IT RIGHT!  AHHHH!
K/ I have to be @ work in 10 min so I'm going to smoke and go to work.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Lol.

So, the day started fine pffft.  I have an 1 and 15 minutes and I want to shoot the woman I'm working w/.  First she made me feel inferior around customers and she made me put more makeup on.  Hi--she's not the counter manager, yo.  She WAS but she stepped down. If she wanted to act like that, she shouldn't have stepped down.  Thank God for 15 min breaks!  I'm going to copy you now and give you... 20 Insightful questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment