Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August 9th, 2007

8-9-07

Happy Thursday.  :(. I guess.  That means I go back to work tomorrow an' I don't wanna.  Lol.  2 more days n I gotta be out of this place.  Fuckers.  I'm just like, not understanding why they waited until they knew our $$ was spent for WG, you know?  It's so manipulative.  I mean, I guess this is just the way life works.  I can't keep doing this "it's not fair" thing because life isn't fair, duh.
... but why my parents?...
Ugh. Fuckin' gel pens!  It wasn't even empty it just wants to be difficult.  Hmph.
Ah, I just shaved m'legs and I feel great.  I was feeling like a gorilla there for a bit.

F acts like nothing is wrong.  He still expects me to do all this stuff and I do it because for the first time in my life, just doing something is easier than confronting the truth.

So I don't know if I told you this... T was telling me J and R used cocaine a while back when we hung out more.
I knew they used pot and drank but damn!  Cocaine?  Yea, so it makes me like not even want to see them.  Never mind R too.  I miss some things but I've decided that if he really wanted me, we would have been together.  There would have been no games.  And I bet he did coke too.  I know it's a huge assumption and all, but it all seems to fit perfectly.  And because of that... I have no desire to even see them or anything, even if they don't do that now.  Part of that is because I know they don't like me anyway.  I just remember when J was an ass to me.  So pft.
Still, R inspires a poetic force in me 'n' I don't know why.  but it bothers D.  But... my hubby has nothing to worry about, I hope he knows that.

Moving on--I am so pissed off at my job.  They told me that taking people's c.c.#'s for presell was for reservation purposes only.  And that i was doing nothing wrong asking for it.  So I go out of my way to reassure clients of the same thing, come to find out--they lied!  Nice.  They (Dillard's) used the c.c.#'s to ring the clients' purchases up. So, I'm gonna get yelled at.  Pft.  C'est la vie, I guess. Anyways, let's rock and roll! Love you! Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment