Tuesday, September 3, 2013

3 entries in one day... can you handle it?

August 30th,
2007

Hey sweetheart,
This is the first notebook I've written in in almost a week.  It feels nice to be back.  my foot is doing a lot better but it still hurts.  On a scale of 1 to 10 it's a 3 or 4.  The swelling has gone down considerably.  Today or tomorrow I'm going to try moving it.  To tell you the truth I'm really afraid to move it.  But I've gone through worse.
So... I've been thinking about my debt situation practically this whole week and I've decided something. Starting after I pay this month's rent, I am going to do what I can to pay off my 2 credit cards.  I might have to ask R for some help but  I really don't want to.  I still have some money in my stock but I really don't want to touch it.  But for now I think I might have to.  I think that is what is going to save my tush for right now and I'm going to tell them that I want to put some money in as well and how do I do that?  I'll figure it out.  After I pay my rent.  I feel really bad because my gramma set up these accounts for me when I was born and in 3 years I've manage to almost run it to the ground.  I just hope that some good can come of this.  I think what I'll do is every month buy some more shares of whatever I have.  Or add some more stocks or something.  Man, I wish I knew how this worked, lol.
Anyways, I can't wait to see your new place.  I mean, I did see it already cuz I came with you to get your key.  I just mean I can't wait to see it with stuff in it. I really love it. It's so cute!  The patio needs some work, though.
Well, I'm freakin' tired so I'm going to end this letter.  Love you!

--R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey chicka,

It's a little after 5 now.  I'm kinda worried because my roommate locked his keys in his car and my boyfriend took him to work.  Well, it's been a couple of hours and I haven't heard back from him.
I am loving school though. We're learning allied modalities which is the chakras, meridians and all that stuff.
Well, I am kind of depressed right now.  I was on myspace and I noticed one of my friends changed her picture. I went on her page and it just reminds me of 10 years ago when she was one of my best friends.  She and her sister, Jenne, had other friends, but we were really close.  We were there for each other, we fought, we had sleepovers and called just to say hi.  They were a really big part of my life for a really long time.  But then senior year came and they were both in their own world.  And I just kinda did my own thing.  I missed them but I really felt like I just needed to be on my own.
We never talked again until I broke up with M.  I didn't want to be by myself so I went over to G's house and we went over to J's house and then Je (Di's sister) came over.  We actually ended up going to breakfast together.  So I saw them both a few times after high school but it was nothing like it was before. And then Di moved to Hollywood and I can't really say it changed her because she hadn't been the same for a while, but it didn't help the situation.  I miss the friend I used to have.  She was fun and flamboyant and extremely gifted.  But I guess something snapped in her that made her change or she just doesn't want to remember who she was before.
Well, I have to get ready for school and pray that Bn will make it home in the next few minutes cuz if he doesn't I am screwed.

<3,
me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey you,
Wow.  Three letters in one day.  Aren't you a lucky girl.
Well, I am deciding to tell you the story of how I met all these people cuz you're getting all these stories but you don't really know how I met them.
I was in 7th grade and I met a 6th grader named Jn Gz.  we were both in Jazz Band.  I went to Ellis Middle School and she went to an elementary school. Well, that summer I spent most of my time with Je, this girl I went to Ellis with.  Anyways, I saw Jn again at the bus stop on my first day of school in 8th grade and she was in the 7th grade.  Well, I remember hearing about Je and Di.  Well, I met G first.  I don't remember much about it.  And then I think a week later I met Je and Di.  They were tired because they just got back from Europe.  Well, from then on we all went to each other's birthday parties, had sleepovers, that kind of thing.  (I am leaving a lot out but that's only because I don't remember much about the 8th grade).  My favorite times were during the winter.  I know that I moved down here because I hated the snow, but that's mainly because now I'm old enough to drive in it.  When I feel better I'll think of some better stories, I know I'm being really vague right now.
Wow... I was just reading my journal from last year... let me tell you I was pissed at you.  But I think it was mainly because you were so gone at that point that I had to stop talking to you.  And I didn't start talking to you again until you came down here.
Wow a year really does make a difference.

Wow--I'm so glad this month is over.  It started out so freaking weird and hopefully next month will be better.  Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment