Tuesday, September 10, 2013

October 12th, 2007

Friday, October 12 2007
11:35am

Good morning!
I'm so cold.  Ahhh!  Make it go away... ok, anyway so I'm glad you passed your test.  That's great!  Woot!  And I'm sorry those girls were such bitches.  It's obvious they have no respect for anyone.  But I think maybe you should've gone over to their car to see what they wanted.  Then, if they were bitches, you could totally tell them off. Woo!  But, you were probably tired and just wanted to go home so I don't blame you.  People at my job are so rude.  Everyone tries to be the boss.  I like, don't even try anymore at that job which is no good.  :/ I'll probably get fired soon but hopefully I'll have a job first somewhere else.  Sephora called me for a holiday position but I can't afford to take the risk that they might not keep me after the holidays.  I need benefits and I need to pay rent you know?  So... I'm going to send them a thank you card.
For now, I need to get ready for work *smooch* Love,
Chels

12:12pm
-------
K, I took a shower but it's too early for makeup and clothes especially cause I have to have some lunch.  Eep, my hair keeps dripping on la paper. Sorry!
So, you were telling me about some chick named M that used you to see some guy that was a bad influence.  That's like, a page right out of my own story!  So, now I have a new story to tell you--and my neighbors will just have to wait.
So, when I was in high school I befriended this girl named K.  K was... promiscuous.  Extremely so.  She would meet much older men off the internet and have sex with them.
On one occasion, we wanted to go see Scream 2 so we went and we had to sit on the floor, it was so full.  She used my phone and tried to call this guy, D.  She only wanted to go to the movies w/me so she'd have a place to meet him.  he called her back and said he was outside waiting, so we went out of the theatre and she promised me she wouldn't leave w/him and then I left so they could talk and when I came back, they were gone...
When my dad came to get me, I had to tell him what happened so we drove around looking for her and when we found her, she was back in front of the theatre.

Anyway, needless to say, we weren't friends after that and she actually had people threatening to kill me, and because it was the same year as Columbine High, I was scared.  You know?  So I was out of school for two weeks with a broken hand.  (I broke my hand because when my mom wouldn't agree to let me stay home even w/ people wanting to kill me, I punched a door.  Lemme alone, I was scared!)

Ok, time for some yummy lunch!  I'll write in a few minutes.

Mmm, salad!  It's leftover from last night.  I put dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, orange, apple, lettuce, pepper; and tomato in it.  Ooh, and croutons and cheese.  Yumm-o!  It's actually almost better than last night.

Woot!  Days is on!  I will write to you after work, okee?

Love,
C


Oct.12 2007
6:00pm

Hey gorgeous!  I'm at work bored as hell.  So I figured instead of doing what I'm supposed to, I'd write in the notebook.  Haha!  Aww Leo just came over and was talking to me.  He's the hottie from Shoes.  Ok, I'm going to write out who I'm inviting to my b-day party and who I'm shopping for x-mas.

Birthday invite list
--------------------
Fetima
Maketa
Lindsey
Bonnie 
Melissa
Diane
Marryann
Amy
Carrie 
Dee
Seth
Erin
Melissa D./Eric 
you (me)
Brian
Ryan
Lynne/Mike
Charlie/Jen/Kyle
Jsin/Melissa
Valicia
Tamara
Carrie Lynn
Martina

And then they can all bring 1 guest, except you can bring two.  I'm hoping B and J can get along for my sake, you know?  D will probably tell me that's too many people.  Hmm.  I think I'll have to cut that list down so I can rent out the movie theater in my complex.  =/ Ahh my ears are itchy WTF.  Wow I look like death.  I need concealer, blush, and eyeliner pronto! Be back later. 

<3,
me


No comments:

Post a Comment