Thursday, September 12, 2013

October 16th, 2007

October 16th, 2007
1:00am

*yawn* I need to go to sleep but I can't!  Blah.  I'm having so much trouble sleeping.  Maybe when my hair dries I'll take some Simply Sleep.  But I don't remember if it works or not.  Ooh I know! I'll put my aromatherapy mask on, and light my oil.  And read while my hair dries.

Night.  Love yoooou!
<3,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oct 16, 2007
11:45am

Hey.  I'm still tired but I think it's cause I took that Simply Sleep last night.  I don't want to go to work today.  What else is new?

I'm so sorry I forgot about last night!  I feel so bad.  I actually didn't forget until I was at J and M's house. I just figured we wouldn't be gone as long as we were.  J was helping D with the car but then they fed us too so, it was nice but I feel bad.

So, I had another strange dream but I'm too impatient to write it out. Lol.

Man, everytime I sneeze, I bite my tongue.  Grrrr.  Next week is my jury duty.  Yucko.  Maybe I won't have to go.  Lol we'll see.

Well, I dunno what else to say so I'm going to let you go.

Love,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:25pm Oct 16, 2007

Good afternoon!  I don't know where you are cause I thought you'd be here at 2, but maybe I misunderstood.  lol that would be very typical.  But anyway, if you're not here by 3 I gotta go anyway, cause I leave an hour early if I have to walk and then you know, if you don't end up getting here and I wait, I'm screwed lol.  That's what I get for not driving myself though so I won't be mad.  I'll tell ya what though, I'll put your clothes in a bag for you if you aren't here.  I folded them all nice and stuff for you :).

Man tomorrow I have to clean.  This house is a pigsty.  woosh.

11 days till the big 25!  Ahhh!  R, we're getting old.  5 years until you're 30, 6 years until I'm 30!  Nooooo.

I think Rachel Ray has lost it.  She was laughing about being aggressive w/a knife when she cut up kale.  Wow.  Lady, you're nuts.  I don't want to go to work.  But luckily, today is D.  I like working w/her.  I hope everyone likes how D did my highlights.  But if not, I'm going to tell them I got it done at a salon.  Lol.  That probably makes me a bad wife.  heh heh.

Well, babes.  It's 3 so I'm gonna wait a few more minutes but then I HAVE to go.  Sorry.

For now, I'm going to close this and I'll write again at work or after.  Muah! Muah!

<3,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment