Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 19th, 2007

Wed. 9-19-07

I woke up late and missed Ellen.  Well, I caught the last 10 minutes.  She had Amy Shumaker from "last comic standing" on.  She's not that funny.  But she has a nice voice so I liked her lol.  She's pretty too.  Who does she remind me of? Ah, it's going to drive me crazy!  Oh!  Oh, I have to watch on Thursday.  Jessica Alba will be on.  I wanna see if she's really as bitchy as she seems/everyone says.  I heard she was really mean to Jensen Ackles when they did Dark Angel.

wow, I don't know about this Florida University guy.  They're asking if he deserved to be tazed or not for what he said to John Kerry.  But no one knows (well they aren't telling us what he said!) what was said.  So I can't draw a conclusion really.

I had a weird dream.  But I can't exactly remember the details.  It was very weird.  I know it involved snakes.  It involved police, pills, and people trying to be shifty (?) Boats, and a pool with a bunch of kids and people I was supposed to be family with.  Hell, I donno.  I remember certain things but I can't seem to piece it together.

Shit, today I'm supposed to do makeovers on people but I didn't book anyone.  So, that means T will make me go recruit people and then get mad because I couldn't do any makeovers.  She'll also be pissed that the only things I did at work was sell $49.00 out of the $206.00 sale I was supposed to make yesterday, unpacked shipment, and since no one was at Clinique yesterday, I helped all their customers and closed their registers.  Plus mine.  I really hate T.  That's so sad.  =( I want my gratis! Lol.

So, I'm really wondering how you're doing.  I wish I could call or talk to you online.  But today is your double anyway.  At least you'll be busy today.  I'm just wondering if there's anything new going on.  I'm just worried about you really.  You just need to know I'm here for you no matter what.  I don't know what else to say.  Except maybe Friday you can come over.  I'm thinking of giving you the nb then because I think you need to write.  I don't need it the whole month, you know?

Well, I have nothing else to say right now but I'll keep you updated.  <3 me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:15pm

I'm almost ready.  I just have to put clothes on.  I donno though.  I'm still hoping D will walk on in soon.  Home early again.  Lol. I know we need the $$ but blah.  I like when he's home early.
I really don't want to go to work.  This is bad.  It is such a drag going.  Luckily T wasn't in yesterday.  I think she called off.  Maybe she did it again.  I'd be so happy.  I'm mean.  =(.
*sigh* I guess I better get my ass in gear.  Lol.  This sucks. But I'm bringing this with me though just in case anything "exciting" happens.  Haha. Beware!

Bah this woman is crazy on Dr Phil.  She terrorizes her neighbors.  Her name is Carrie.  Omg lady shut up lol.  The whole neighborhood is nuts.  I bet they're from Ohio.  Probably Troy, Ohio.  *rolls eyes*.  They're probably B's family haha.  Wow I'm just ruthless today.  Eep!  Noooooooooooooo I don't wanna go to woooooooork!  Don't make me!  Man I'm going to miss Extra tonight which is probably a good thing because they're going to badmouth Britney again.  Bastards.
Omg!  These crazy people are from Florida!!!!  Ack!  Go figure.  It's either Ohio or Florida.  Damn.  Ok, when I get home from work I am going on the internet.  ooook, ooook I'm going now for reals!

<3,
C

9:30pm
Hi.  I just got off work.  Woop de doo.  It was boring.  All I did was a paper makeover lol.  No one came to my counter for a makeover oh well.  *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment