Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 14th, 2007

Friday, 9/14/07

Good morning sunshine,
I'm hungry but I'm waiting for you to get here and I figure I'll split my dinner from last night or you can have pizza.  Then we can swim those carbs off. Lol.  Damn girl, you need to clean your voicemail.  It says it's full whenever I call.
Yes!  Ellen is on and today is Mariska Hargitay!  But eww Kanye West is on.  I don't like him, I think he's conceited. Although I do like the song Stronger.  Good beat.
So, I'm going to give Kanye another shot to redeem himself cuz Ellen was saying he was really there for the people of N.O. after Katrina.
So we'll see how that goes.  Lol.  I'll let you know!  For now, I'm going to actually get dressed and try to write some poetry you gave me.
Ooh, I sneezed.  God bless me!  God bless me evvvvveryone. Haha!
Love,
me <3

K, as far as Kanye West goes--so far not good.  He whines because he doesn't get his way.  He wasn't nominated for his work at MTV so fuck MTV.  Wth?  Get over it.  So what if they happen to like "Umbrella" better than "gold digger"? And so what if they wanted you to do "Gold Digger" instead of "Stronger"?  Then he says Brit isn't important in the music industry, just in the tabloids and I'm like "omg, leave her alone!"  I'm proud of Britney. She shouldn't have left her rehearsal to go party, no.  But she could have just blown the whole thing off.  No, she stuck to her commitment!  It wasn't the best performance but it wasn't the worst ever either.  And what about her "caring" managers?  Hello, be there for her!  You knew she wasn't ready so you should have told her!  "Hey Brit, we love you but honey we just don't think you're ready" you know?  I swear.  I love that girl--leave her alone!!!  I said that before, but no one listened!  Lol. Well you'll be here soon so I'm done for now.

Love,
me

Damn, I'm losing my poeticness.  Why is it that certain people you don't write about, you should.  But can't.  Like D.  I love him with everything I got.  But, then people I shouldn't write about, you do.  Like R.  I want him to be happy but I don't like, want him.  I don't wanna be with him.  But he still inspires me poetically.  Blah.  It really annoys me.
OMGZ!  Luke and Loralai are so cute.  I wanna know what the series finale brought them.  Was it Luke-n-Loralai foreva?  N, what about Rory?  Ah, the suspense is killing me.
Rory and Jess should have stayed together.  Why they hell did they break up?  Welp, I'm setting this baby down for now.  Much love you Gilmore goon! ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment