Monday, September 9, 2013

September 27th, 2007

September 27th, 2007

Hi babe!
Well, it's Thursday and I have the whooooooole day off.  Whee!  I don't have school today either so I have the whole day to sit here and write you.  How fun.  I had a WEIRD dream about you.  Not last night but the night before.  You and D were living in a house in the country and you had 2 children.  One was a boy and the other was a girl.  You wanted me to come over because you wanted me to take pictures of you and your family.  And you were like 6 or 7 months pregnant with your 3rd child.  So we're all in the backyard and I'm taking pictures and your friend, L, came over.  She was all like, "oh you're taking pictures?  neat."  And I started taking pictures of you, her and the kids.  I was looking through my camera trying to find a new picture when I heard D say, "R--look."  I saw L and she pulled out a gun.  She was aiming for you and I woke up.

Isn't that freaking weird?  I just woke up going, "what the hell?"  Now--the last dream I had of you and D came true.  So I dunno girl.

Anyways, I know I was telling you a story.  Now I just need to see where I left off. Ick my last story was about high school.
I talked to my ex, N, last night.  He is having the same problem as B.  Both really nice guys and they're having trouble getting laid. Okay I do not understand this.  Please explain it to me.  All the time I hear about how girls are sick of assholes and all they want is a nice guy.  I know 3 of them who are having problems and I don't know why.  Oh and N was telling me about his friend's "philosophy" about how to get a girlfriend.  You act like an asshole to keep her wanting more.  I told him that it didn't really work for him when we were going out because I would call him and he would make it seem like I was begging him.  At first I tried to understand what was going on but I hated that.  I couldn't understand what was happening.  He was like, "well it made you want me more, didn't it?"  And I told him that no, it didn't.  That at first it made me wonder what what in the hell was going on but after a while I was glad when he ended things. He was like, "oh.  ouch."  And I told him that just because his friend was getting action doesn't mean it was with his original target.  I dunno about you but the asshole thing does not work for me at all.  But I guess to some girls being an asshole means you know what you want and being nice means you're too much of a pushover.

I still don't understand why these guys are getting the brush off.  But I hope that for their sake they will all find someone who treats them right.

Man, it really smells like cat in here.  I need to get some Fabreeze and keep it in the living room.

Alright, Imma go read some more of the journal.  Love!

R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sweetheart,
Well, I didn't read all of it but I got up to page 56. I am glad you're away from that ant biting experience.  That sounded like it was really scary.  I think I decided that even though you gave me this early, I still want to keep it until November 1st.  I just cannot believe how far we've come from the first pages we wrote in that book.  When I make the copy I want it to be like a real book.  I wonder how I would get that done.
Anyways, I have no idea who I'd invite to the party.  Let's see..
--B
--R
--c and D (her kid)
--V
--S
--K (I don't think she'll come, she lives in Ft Lauderdale).

Like I said, I don't have very many friends down here and I'm not really fond of parties.  It just gives people an excuse to act like an asshole and get drunk.  I dunno if I WANT a party.  I dunno girl.  Maybe I should think more about it when I'm not on my period, lol.

Yeah... I agree with you... people should leave Anna Nicole Smith alone.  She is dead.  She should be resting in peace right now.  But no.
And as for Britney...nobody really knows what is going on inside that girl's head.  There could be a million different reasons why she is doing what she's doing.  So I think people need to back off.  Now if she's calling the paparrazi herself and telling them where she will be, that is a completely different thing.  But whatever.  Woo hoo in 1 month I will be 25.  Woot Woot!

Alright, Imma get going for now.  I'm tired.

<3,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment