Saturday, September 7, 2013

Welcome to Volume 2

September 23rd, 2007

C!!!!
Woo hoo! The first page of the new notebook and it's all mine.  ::sticks my tongue out at you:: Okay I'm done.  I don't know if I can write 93 pages to you.  It's a bit of a challenge.  Sorry I'm really fucking tired but I wanted to read the notebook already.  I got to page 13 and decided to just write a little note to you (finally) before I go to sleep.  I just have to say that this past year was amazing.  I never expected to be this close of friends with you.  And I'm really glad we're doing this notebook thing--it is really something we can take with us everywhere.  I don't know where the next year or so will take me but I know in August I'm graduating and in Sept. my lease is up.  Then I have a year to learn what I can wherever I can wherever I choose to work.  Hell I don't even know what the next few months will bring.  But I know I have this incredible friend in you and we have our notebooks to keep in touch with each other with.
Okay--in those 13 pages I came up with 2 topics (already, ha!) but I need to write about my day cuz wow.

So, I left your house around 7:15am.  i went to get gas before I got home.  I pull into my complex and I cannot even begin to describe what I saw.  Our complex has geese which I'm sure everywhere in FL does.
Fuck I'm tired.  I am sorry but I have to go to sleep.  I'll finish my story tomorrow.

<3 you!
R bo B

No comments:

Post a Comment