Thursday, September 12, 2013

October 18th, 2007

12:40am

MAN I can't sleep lol.  I can't stop my mind from running a million miles a minute.  I'm trying to decide if I should take on a 2nd job at Bath and Bodyworks or not.  We could use the extra $$ it's just that I'd be working all the time.  Maybe I should wait to see what happens in November with my hours at Dillards.  Hmmm.

Well, when I give this honey back to you on your birthday, give it back to me on mine, okay?  Er, nevermind.  Whenever you want is fine.  Lol.

Why the heck am I so itchy?  Rawr!

Oh!  I know what I can tell you.  J... he's doing really well =).  I'm so happy.  Pretty soon, the program he's in will promote him to independent living status so they help him find a good paying job and an apartment.  He even sounds good.  It's nice that he's growing up, my brother-in-law =).

And D's dad, J, I don't know if you know this but he has hep c also (like L) and there's an experimental drug that can cure it.  Some people don't, some do.  They say J's chances are higher because of his genes.  Anyway, it's called interferon (sp?) and while he's on it, it will make him really sick so I'm going to be praying for him like crazy.

I asked J if he's go to my b-day party even if you and B were there and at first he said no but I think D talked him into coming so I hope there's no problems.  Maybe I won't have a party.  It just seems like a big nuisance now.  Boo.  I donno.  I just don't know.  Like, I want my day to be special but everything costs so freakin' much, you know?  I mean, $200 for a few hours at the clubhouse?  Plus food, drink, decorations... and if I have it at the house I have to clean before the house I have to clean before AND after and I don't like that.  Lol.  Yea, perhaps I won't do anything... except with you during the day?  And something with D at night.  We'll see.  But now, I'm going for a smoke--then bed.  Night.

<3,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oct 18 2007, 1:30pm
-------------------

Man I am freaking out.  Not only did I have crazy dreams all night, but I forgot that I have jury duty on Monday but no way there.  D told me they'd have to excuse me with no transportation but I don't think they do.  D might have to take that day off work which we can't afford.  Blah!  Plus I'm afraid I won't understand anything that is said. I hope they don't need me.  I don't know why I even got jury duty anyway.  I'm not even a registered voter so wth?  You aren't supposed to be in the system for jury duty if you aren't a registered voter.  I mean that's what I was told anyway.

As for my dreams, I donno.  First of all, I was not in the dream.  I was watching as other people panicked and tried to get away from a deranged killer.  People I didn't even know.  The killer was Michael Myers (Halloween movies).  The first person, it was at his house and he left his house and struggled to get his car started.  But he did.

I'll have to tell you the rest later though because I have to get ready for work.  Love you.

<3,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:00pm
------
K, I'm about to get ready but have to potty first so.  The next "victim" was 2 girls.  They went to this tore to get dresses for some special event.  They bought fabric and made their own dresses which were long and white with a soft green floral print.  And the blonde girl bought this really pretty grass necklace.  She wasn't caught or killed but she walked out onto the street in her dress and realized her friend, who had long dark hair, had been killed.  It was just weird you know, dreaming all this.  It wasn't like the girls talked or anything.  I just knew they were friends and I knew that even though I only saw the blonde picking up that necklace, that she'd made her own dress.  It was like she went from the store picking up the grass necklace, to out in the middle of the street.  And I never saw the killer, I just knew it was Michael Myers.  Kind of reminds me of another dream I had a LONG time ago.  Which after I finish telling you the 2nd part of this one, I'll tell you that long ago one.  But for now, it's shower time.  Love you bunches.

<3,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:30pm
------
Ok, I don't have to leave for like 15 minutes.  So the 2nd part of my dream was like totally odd.  I donno. The only part I remember even a little was some girl, pudgy w/ long brown hair came to my house and my mom told me I had to share not only my room but my bed with her too.  Like, as if we were sisters and had to immediately bond with each other.  We hated each other immediately instead.  And she kept jabbing a finger into my back and it hurt and so I kept yelling out at her to stop it but she was just so MEAN!  She appeared in my dream later too.  I donno what I was doing or what she said but it was on a deck at the beach and whatever she said, was really sarcastic.

I think she was supposed to be S.  So yea.  Pretty freaky, eh?  Welp, it's time for me to go now.  So later, I will tell you about my long time ago dream and whatever crap I have to deal with at work.  Lol Much love girly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7:15pm
------
So, I found something out.  Apparently, T and V (the cosmetics manager) had it out and T just up and left.  So, who knows what will happen.  T doesn't seem like the type that would walk out though so I actually hope she's alright.

Oh, today I waited by the bus stop instead of walking all the way to work.  BIG MISTAKE.  Some guy started talking to me about whatever, and actually told me he'd just gotten out of jail.  Niiiiiice.  I ended up giving him .50 and a cigarette.  Oy oy oy.  He was weird.  I didn't dare ask him what he'd been in jail for.  But I kept reminding myself that just b/c he'd been to jail didn't mean he was bad.  After all, L has been to jail several times and yea she has issues (we all do) but she's not a bad person.  It was just that I didn't know this man.  You know?

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about that dream I had so long ago.  Like, years ago.
I was on a bus going home from school.  The weird thing was that the bus driver took the highway which never happened.  I was sitting next to a black girl and we were just talking and enjoying each other's company w/e.  And I saw this huge green sign and it had a name across it.  I wish I remembered what that name was.  Anyway, I said to the girl "OH!  That's the name of my killer."  Then, it started to rain really hard and so the bus driver dropped me off right in front of my house.
When I got inside, it was really dark so I turned on the porch light and like, I immediately knew the killer was in/at my house so I started like, locking all the doors all quickly and as soon as I turned around, I saw this guy standing at my back door.  He tried turning the knob and banging on the door and I was screaming.
Then he broke the glass and that was it.
He was tall, and wore a brown trench coat and a fisherman's hat.  And he had dark shaggy hair (think Inspector Gadget).  Yeah, scary...

Anyway time to go home.  <3 you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10:30pm
-------

Damn it got late.  Well, lady.  I'm glad you feel close to me enough to come over when things get stressful.  I just want you to be happy.
I'm sorry B isn't answering the phone.  And wow, I just heard you yell on the phone.  I hope everything is ok.  <3
Man, I hope you and B can someday live together the way you dreamed you would.
Ooh finally dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment