Thursday, September 12, 2013

October 23rd, 2007

Oct 23, 2007 1:30pm
-------------------

Man, I feel like I'm stuck in the Twilight Zone.  Like, the last three days have been one big blur.

I still can't believe my dad had a stroke.  I called him today to see how his testing went.  He was so tired and sounded terrible.  I'm just worried.  He looked and sounded awful...

So, I just finished reading this book called "Saving Sailor" omg what an awesome book.  I cried like a baby through.  That seems like something that happens quite a lot lately.  Hmmm.

Man, I wish I could find my appointment book so I could make sure I'm right on track w/ my period.  Cuz if I'm right then I'm 3 days late now and my period already goes 31 days apart instead of 28.  Weird weird weird.

I seriously don't feel like working today simply cause I don't want T there.  I'm really pissed off at her now.  And I know I'm going to get in some trouble for missing work Sunday.  But oh well.  I just hope I don't get fired.  I need a new job first.  I just don't know what to do.

Anyway, I need to get ready for work.  But I'm getting pissed at Days of our Lives cause Belle is cheating on Shawn w/ Phillip.  Wtf, lady?  Oh, grrr.

Ok gtg <3 you.  I'll write after work cause I'm not allowed to bring this anymore.  =(.

No comments:

Post a Comment