Tuesday, September 10, 2013

No date (hopefully the 13th)

{no date}

Man!  It's only 7:50 ugh.  It needs to be 8:50, er no.  8:55ish.  Blah.  1 hour left in this hell hole.

I'm too nervous to ask B if I'm supposed to close Elizabeth Arden.  But if I don't, and I go to do it she might throw a fit, or if I don't it won't get done.  Blah why does she have to be such a bitch?  Oh and it's okay for HER to be away from HER counter, but if I leave mine it's a total no-no.  And she tells.  It's like, GROW THE FUCK UP, LADY.  This place is almost worse than high school.  Ugh.

Man, I am famished.  Time needs to speed up for 1 hour so I can go eat already.

So, lalala.  it's now 8:00 on the dot holy hell.  1 hr that's it.  HURRY UP!

Well, I'm gonna go.  My feet hurt.

<3 you,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:05pm
------

Nevermind I'm back.  I'm going to tell you about the R family now.  Basically, when I moved in the neighborhood, my dad found out he had a friend (actually a few) that he'd known for years... I have to go write soon.  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment