Monday, September 2, 2013

July 30th, 2007

7-30-07

Mornin'.  I'm at work, bored go figure.  My counter manager will be in, in an hour so I figured I better do my writing to you now.

So, Miami Seaquarium was fun.  I really wish we'd been there all day instead of 3-6. =/.  We slept late and got a late start unfortunately.  But, we got to see the Whale show and dolphin show which was great.  See, I can see myself having a great career in that.  I would love to train dolphins and do shows for people.  I wonder if you have to go to school for it.  I'd do it.  HELL YEA I would!  I got a lot of pictures which rocks.  I can't wait to sit and scrapbook with you.
I also can't wait to do makeup and scarf making with you.  Too bad I can't knit.  Lol.

Ahhh---my mother brought me some Halls strawberry cough drops with advanced Vaporizer action and some Vitamin water.  I feel so much better.  Woot.  But man I'm tired of being sick.  Again, last night I was vomiting.  I'm so tired of it. Ugh.  It's ridiculous.

Many, why do people get mad at me when we're out of something?  I don't do the ordering, damn.  Well anyway, we got a shipment in so I'll have to stop writing until lunch time.  Love you!

<3,
Chels

1:45pm
Blegh.  Why did I eat what I ate?  My stomach is all like, "whyyyyyy did you eat greasy food? Ahhhh!"  Grr.  1/2 hour till I'm back on the clock.  Then 3 hours and 45 min until I go home.  I'm tiiiiiired, R.

Well, I'm glad you and B are better.  You deserve to be happy and B has a lot of things to get through.  But, he deserves to be happy too.  I just want him to be able to say "this person made a mistake but I can forgive" and "a lot of terrible things have happened to me but I'm a good person and stronger because of it."
See, cuz I'm working on that too.  It's not easy...

I'm becoming a lot closer to God again.  I really need him/her in my life again.  And that means sharing His word. And that's what I want to see for you and B. Faith.  To go to heaven and know it's because Jesus embraced the both of ya into into his arms.  Cause hey, I love you.

K, I shouldn't do this while I'm sick, but it's cig time and back to work.  <3 you!

No comments:

Post a Comment