Thursday, September 12, 2013

October 20th, 2007

Oct 20, 2007
12:43pm
------------
Hey girl.  It's Saturday afternoon. woot!  Not.  I have to be at work at 4 and I'm seriously not wanting to go in.  They really pissed me off last night.
It started off with minor annoyances like T taking me wear this stupid red pouch thing just cause she didn't want to wear it.
Then she took a $250.00 sale from me.  I made $65.00 all night.  A woman came and since T was about to do something else, I started to help the customer and T got all pissy and said the lady was HERS.  And I was like, uh ok.  So the woman spent $250.00 and T was all happy.  Then before she left she was like, "you need to make more than $65.00.  That won't do."  I'm thinking "yea um I could've had more but you took it from me" ugh.  What a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment