Monday, September 2, 2013

December 15th, 2006

12-15-06

Hey.  I don't write in this thing near enough.  I'm always going it seems.  Eep!  Sorry!

There's been a lot going on.  Like, J went back to Ohio, even though he's not supposed to.  The man that sent him the money to go was M's dad.  M is J's girlfriend.  D had already told his man no. And he disrespected D.  I mean, wtf man?  Anyway, we don't know where L is.  I'm highly disappointed in her but yet, not surprised.  But basically if S sees J, D's goose is cooked because he told her the reason he moved here is because J was in trouble and had to leave Ohio.  Which IS true.  I wish I knew why no one cared enough about D to consider how he'd feel and what would happen to him.

I got your Christmas gift.  :) nothing big.  I hope you like it.  I got all my friends the same thing though.  It just made it easier.

I can finally go back to work today.  I had to miss Mon-Thurs because of my foot.  I'm not sure if you've read my LJ, but it's all in there.  I have cellulitis.
I went to Walmart and got new shoes.  I got size 10 and tried the right shoe on, but not the left.  I didn't check to make sure they were both a size 10 b/c I just assumed Walmart took care of their product.  Anyway, so left shoe turns out to be a size 9.  I didn't know this until AFTER I got blisters and my foot had turned into one big, red, juicy tomato.  AKA cellulitis.  Or, severe infection that can quickly become critical.  My antibiotics are so potent they made me sick.

So not fun.  Lol.

So, that's everything going on here.  I think when I bring you your x-mas gift, I'll bring this and camera too (yes, I found the camera!).

Love you!
Love always,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment