Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 23rd, 2007

September 23rd, 2007

Hey sweet heart!
One month and 3 days until my birthday!  woot woot.  B is watching some stupid show so I'm actually not distracted.  You know what I really miss?  I miss sitting on that one step on my old patio and writing in my journal while my bunny hopped around and jumped on my lap while I wrote.  I miss him.  He was such a sweet boy. I miss you, Mystic Moon!

Okay.  You have me until my hair dries.  Any problems?  Too bad.  haha.  So, I wanted to finish writing my story and then respond to what I read so far before I read any more.

Okay so there were 2 dead geese on the grass and all the other geese were just standing around them.  They would look at the dead geese and move a little bit closer and then look at each other.  It was so sad.  I wanted to get out of my car but that is just a part of nature.  I know that those geese are thought of as a nuisance but I enjoy seeing them walking around and I love the cute little babies.  I feel like we're all growing up together.  And it breaks my heart to see them turn up dead.  =(.

Okay so I got home and got ready for clinics which was fun.  I always enjoy seeing what is gonna happen.  lol.  Then we all (me, B and the roomy) went to see Resident Evil.  I enjoyed it but everyone pretty much says the same thing. It doesn't go like the game.  But I didn't give a fuck about the game I just enjoyed the movie.  Heh.

We got home and I took B to work.  After I got back my friend B had started a conversation with me.  This girl he liked turned him down for her exboyfriend.  You know... B is a very nice guy.  But I guess he is having trouble finding a nice girl. He deserves to be happy but I think he is looking for love in the wrong places.  When I first met him in a psychic chat room a few years ago (it was after my dad got sick) he was dating this girl named H and all I heard for a long time was all this drama crap.  But he left her and I guess has had other girlfriends but no one stuck around. I hate to be mean but I kind of half believe that it's not just him.  He has always been a good friend to me... But I'm sure he doesn't always pick the nicest girl.  But I have faith that he'll find someone, just as I have had faith in you and look at where you are now.

I am not mad at you at all girl--If I didn't want your help or advice I wouldn't have talked to you about everything.  For the most part I do tell B everything.  I guess a part of me felt it was wrong to hang out with M.  Just because I never really talked about being friends with him.

Awwww you will never guess what just happened.  B needed to go to the bathroom.  He left the bedroom door open.  And the cat came in, hopped onto the bed and climbed onto my notebook. I tell you I was not expecting that but it was so sweet that I almost cried.  She's sleepin' right now though. What a cutie.

Anyways, the first time I hung out with M it wasn't bad.  But the second time it was very weird and I felt bad that I was there so late.  But I'm glad I decided not to be friends with him anymore.  I can't trust him, plain and simple.

As for G, I will say this.  What we had romantically was very special.  I will always love him.  But in the past few years I've felt like neither of us really got over it.  When I was with N and he was busy working or partying, I was hanging out with G a lot.  We would go for drives, go to Borders, to the movies--whatever.  This one time I took him to this place that N had taken me to and we just walked around looking at the stars and talking.  And as we were walking back to the car he put his arms around me. After that he told me he was in love with me.  But after N broke up with me he said he as soon as he had told me that he was in love with me he got over it and went out with M for a year.  Yuck M.  Anyways--we were still friends and we still ARE friends, but now he's doing his thing and I'm doing mine.  We both made this pact that if we were 29 and not married, we would get married to each other.  I think we genuinely love each other, but now it's different.  We're not kids anymore.  And I don't know if he was really in love, or just in love with the past.  He is a good guy, too.  And I hope one day he can find someone who truly treats him the way he deserves.

Okay well--there's only one thing I need to write about but I'm really tired so I'm gonna go.  I love you very much and I will write in here tomorrow (or later tonight, w/e).

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment