Tuesday, September 10, 2013

October 14th, 2007

October 14th, 2007
9:30pm

Yay!  You're comin' over!  I just got home from the parents' house.  They were nice to me the whole time.  That's a new concept for me.  Lol.  Well, I went on DrPhil.com finally and wrote to Dr. Phil.  R, what if I go on his show?  I may need you for moral support!  But that probably won't happen.

I'm just so worried about my baby girl.  I don't mean to cause more problems or start something it just seemed like it was time to get some answers.

I showed my mom what I wrote and had her edit it before I sent it.  She told me it was very well written!  Color me surprised.  Anyhow, there was a part where I wrote about how they accused me of child abuse.  I didn't put that part because I wanted to play victim, I put it because I was thinking, "Well maybe they did it so they'd have a reason to take her to the hospital."  But, my mom said it was a whole different thing.  So I didn't put it.  I hope he responds.

I'm just worried about W being with A.  I mean even if those other girls ARE lying, I know what A did to me, and he better not touch my little girl.

Man, I remember that day so well.  I was wearing my red halter top.  And B let me on her computer.  A had a thing where liked to massage my shoulders.  It always made me uncomfortable but he never tried anything until that day when he slipped his hand down to my breast side and massaged it.  And I just kinda froze and sat there.  And he finally asked me if he was making me uncomfortable and I said yes.  Well I actually just nodded.  And then he was like, "Do you want me to stop?" and I said yes again (well, again, I actually nodded) so he did stop.  But after that, I wore long shirts all the time.  It was like after I was raped.  I never wore provocative looking things 'til years later.

Anyway, I really want W here.  She needs good influence.  My poor pumpkin.  =(.

Wow, I just realized I never finished telling you about the R's.  Anyway, Mr R and his wife had two girls.  J and S.  J was younger than me and older than S but I loved them both.  Anyway, J and I were going to start a band.  And I found out that she was like, wanting to use other peoples' songs and I was really mad.

And then there was this one time, our school was going to have a talent show so J and I were going to do a dance together to Janet Jackson's "Runaway" and we had this whole dance worked out.  It was really cute.  Well, one day at recess she ran up to me and said we couldn't do the talent show together anymore because she was going to do it with her best friend M.  M HATED me but I never understood why.  So I was really upset by that and I wouldn't talk to J for a long time.

I also remember this one time when I was in J's garage playing with her and S, and S, J, and DV came over and I wasn't nice to them because of what they did to my brother.  J's mom was doing laundry at the time and got mad at me and said if I couldn't be nice, then I had to go home.  Then she went inside and I sat there frozen for a minute. Then I got mad and left.  *shakes head.*

The R family moved to Seabring, Florida.  I haven't heard from them in years.

wow it's 3:40am. I'm watching Dateline: Killer Instinct and this guy strangled, raped and killed this woman.  The woman's 6 year old granddaughter Brooke saw.  The man attacked and raped Brooke too.  Brook said he looked like her uncle so Clarence (the uncle) was sent to prison.  But now, Brooke realizes she was wrong.  Ahhh the more I watch, the more complicated it gets lol.  I love Dateline.  First Brooke changed her mind but they wouldn't give Clarence a new trial because they felt maybe Brooke had been pressured.  So they tested DNA and Clarence wouldn't be a match.  Er, wasn't. So then court still wouldn't grant a new trial.  But someone did their research and long story short--they found out it was a neighbor's common law husband.  Bastard.  K, sweet dreams <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment