Thursday, September 12, 2013

halloween 2007

HALLOWEEN, 2007
9:01pm

Uuuuuuggggghhhhh I am freakin' tired.  I have been at this stupid job since 12noon and I just want to go home already!  I brought this notebook and my homework here tonight but sure whenever I start to write it gets busy.  But I'm gonna finish my homework tonight so I can work on this tomorrow.  Although I do have a test I have to study for.  Blah.  I have to memorize a diagram of the heart.  I don't want toooo!!  Ugh I am so tired and people keep bugging me.  I know it's my job, but still.  So, I was going through your surprise last night and there were some things I wanted to put in your card that I couldn't fit so I"m thinking of how I can do it in here.  I have to find a way to bind the pages so you can't cheat but I don't know how to do that without ruining the paper. So I have to try and make a flap of some sort.  If you get to this part before you start flipping through the pages I want to ask you to read through everything before you look.  If you really can't, I'll understand, but I want it to be special.

Well, I will write more tomorrow.  I want to finish up some homework and study while I still have some blood cells left in my brain.  I love you and I promise you will love your gift (even if you couldn't wait ;P).

<3,
R
9:21pm

No comments:

Post a Comment