Sunday, September 1, 2013

back to me

Nov. 1st, 2006
12:34am

Yay!  You wrote more than one page!  Thank you.  Man--I meant to buy college rule but oh well. Anyways--Halloween was awesome this year.  And I haven't had a good Halloween in so long.  But I had fun singing with you.  Actually, that City Place thing sounds fun.  We should go somewhere where we can dance. That would be fun.  I'm not really sure when it happened but one day I decided not to be distracted anymore and just write. And I'm actually thinking of writing a book someday.  So I'm starting to collect my stories now so when I get ready to started the book I'll have references.
I think it's really weird how you wrote that you thought something was going to happen to D and he ends up having a heart attack.  But I'm glad he's doing better now.
Hey I like your story.  I think before I go to sleep I'm going to add something to it.  Thank you again for the wonderful night.

Love,
R bo B

No comments:

Post a Comment