Monday, September 2, 2013

Firefly again

2-25-07

Yo!  I almost started this by writing "dear journal" oops!
So D and I majorly overdrafted in the bank but for once in my life I'm being positive about something and not freaking out.  It's just one of those lessons in life.
I'm sorry about all the shit with L and E.  She's 19 so I think she is still just a baby.  she isn't in the same place in life you are.  But I can say--E will get tired of her shit soon!
It will take me forever to fill out 10 pages so bare with me please lol.  I'm watching One on One.  I wish Instant Star was on.  I love the new song Jude sings.  The one on Instant Star finale where Carmela or whatever her name is-wins.  I wish Jude and Tom would just get together already!  I'm tired!
Oooh I like Joss Stone's new song.  I wish I knew what it's called.

Well, Imma lay down and watch tv.

Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment