Monday, September 2, 2013

not sure what day this is...

woot!  Done with those.  Yay!  Eep.  Potty break.

5 things I am thankful for:
1) Rain
2) The chance to work
3) W
4) D
5) animals

Ugh.  My mom just walked in.  She can't just say "hi, how was your day?" No, the first thing she says is "it smells bad in here" and then she complains about the phone bill.
I can't wait to leave!!

I hate feelin' the way I do.  I just want my parents off my back. I feel like I'm 15 again.  I'm 23 leave me alone.I mean, it's really sad that I want to cut off as many people as I do, including my own parents.My dad keeps yelling at W to shut the door and it's pissing me off because he's not supposed to yell at her.

Why do they like boys better than girls?  Man.  I have to be at work at 9:45am tomorrow.  I don't waaaaant to.  Lol.  Luckily, I'll be home by 4:30 b/c I'll take the bus home and then I don't go back to work until 2 on Saturday.  Wooooo!
I hope I don't get in trouble though for being 3 hours late.  If i do, I'm going job hunting.  I won't quit until I have a job but this place is seriously ridiculous.
Anyway, I'm glad you and B are alright.  I know he loves you.  He just has issues he needs to take care of.  Just like everyone else.
I want to see a picture of this new roomie of yours so I can see if I know him.

I wanna do something different! Tattoo maybe? =/ We shall see. Ooooh my dad made a good cocktail.  Well, today was fun!  Too bad we had to leave early.  Thanks for getting W's swim suit and for driving.  I'm sorry I forgot to give you the check.  Next time I see you or maybe on Saturday D can drop it off to you.  I'm sorry!

Ewww this weekend we have to send S money.  She's such a greedy bitch.  Like, if we have W here, why do we have to pay her child support?

Hey, can I ask you a favor?  Do you think you could help me study for my drivers license?  And do you think you could go with me to take it?  I'm all like, scared. Lol.

Welp, here are some new poetry topics for you :)

[poetry topics]

7-6-07
8:15am

Good... too-early-in-the-morning!
It's 8:15.  My mom bought me a breakfast sandwich and dropped me off at the mall.  I don't have to be at work until 9:45am but at least I got a ride.  I am so nervous that I'm going to be in trouble for Wednesday.
You'd seriously think things would be easier I swear.  God, this breakfast sandwich is NASTY.  Bread was stale so, I threw it out.  But at least I ate a little more than 1/2.

Oh look people getting off the bus.  Lol. Well, I'm going to go for now...

Love always,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment