Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Second post August 14th, 2007

August 14th,
2007

Hello, sweet heart!

I feel so much better than I did last night.  Whatever the reason for Mn acting that way, in my experience a little time is all it takes for someone to say something to me.  Ha that didn't make any sense but what I mean is that it just takes someone time to get their head straight and tell me what in the hell happened.  And if he decides he doesn't want to hang out with me, that's HIS problem, not mine.  Well damn I couldn't fall asleep at all last night.
So... Friday I have off and Bn is going with a friend to St Petersburg so I'm gonna try and see if we can hang out.  I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem for you.  hey maybe we can go to the mall and take pictures.  I started a journal project with a friend of mine who loves Hot Topic so I wanted to go in that store and just take pictures of stuff.  I have to figure out exactly what I'm gonna do about my car payment, though.  Right now I have no freakin' idea but I'm sure I'll figure something out.  well, I've had this notebook for almost a week and I still haven't answered any of your questions so if you don't mind I'm going to answer some now.

{questions being answered}

Okay I did some story and poems but I am freakin' tired so I'm gonna lay down and write some more later.

Peace out!
R bo b
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lmao I just burped and sneezed at the same time.  And now my chest hurts.  What the hell? I just ate this cereal. It's cinnamon Toast Crunch with 75% less sugar.  What the hell?  I really don't feel good right now.

Anyways, tomorrow is the one year anniversary of when Bn and I got engaged. What a freaking year.  My mom is telling me not to get married in August because it's too damn hot and frankly I agree with her.  I need to lay down though so I'll finish this story later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright I feel a little better now.  I am knitting a new scarf and it actually looks kind of cool.  It's 2 different yarns.  I think we should go to the beach on Friday.  We haven't done that since the last time we went which is when you were still living in Ohio.  So it's about dang time we went again.
So, I was watching Animal Planet earlier and it really pissed me off.  There was this show called Animal Cops Miami.  Well, these 2 dogs were tied up to two trees and one of them was dead.  The thing that pisses me off is that these neighbors kept saying how they were tied to the trees for about 3 weeks.  Now, if these people are so pissed off and they've seen this condition why didn't they call before one of the dogs had to die?  Ooh! I can make french fries.  I just realized that we still have french fries and tater tots.  Yay I don't have to starve.  Woot woot.  I am so hungry but we can't go shopping because it's too fucking hot out even though it IS raining right now.
So, I think the only people I'd invite out to celebrate my birthday with me would be C, A and V.  And V has another baby on the way so who knows if she'd be able to make it out. Ooh I'm gonna make my food brb.  Mmmm tater tots.  So, how is your day going?  So far mine is consisting of laying in bed all day until I have to go to school.
I'm so glad it's raining though.  It sounds really nice. I love the rain.  Although I hate thunder.  Explain that to me please.  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment