Monday, September 9, 2013

some back entries from Firefly

Oct 7, 2007
11:30am

Happy Sunday!  You know what?  When we go back and read this, we're going to be like, WOW all my "crafty" pages were written before this entry here, hmmm.  Well I just can't help it that I got bored while you had this baby LOL!  Yeah so anyway, as you will see, I'm not as good as you with this craft stuff.  But oh well.  Enjoy!

10-2-07
Hey girly--
I hate not having the notebook when I have things to tell!  Lol.  This coming from the girl who couldn't write past 7 pages back in March!
I wonder what time it is.  I'm at the mall waiting for it to be 9:45!  I need a watch but since I'm not a big jewelry wearer, I tend to lose watches (not to mention bracelets, necklaces, rings, etc).  I think W "borrowed" my Tinkerbelle watch, if you catch my drift.  :)
25 days until your birthday so like, 3 weeks + 4 days!  Woot!  The big 25! Holy shit we're getting old.  I know I'm just going to be 24 but... close enough.  Lol.
So, yesterday I chilled with my mother.  We walked through Dillards and ran into M (whom I adore) and she was talking to T, whom I don't adore.  I introduced M as my favorite person and T was like, "Well, what am I then?" and jokingly, I said she was my 3rd favorite.  But I told her I was j/k!  So, on my day off she jumps my back about not cleaning up the night before, and how things were missing.  WTF? My mom didn't like her, either.
Maybe T was just kidding back.  Sometimes I wonder if I'm too hard on her.  Maybe I'm just a complete bitch.  I don't want to work, I have a feeling I"m going to be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E for stuff that happened Saturday.  Even though, I did nothin' wrong.
I had to answer something my friend 'Quita (actually I like to call her Kita-Keeta- but I spelled it wrong).  Anyway while I was tryin' to help Kita, a customer came over and we both had trouble understanding her.  So, we sent her to Elizabeth Arden, and then the bitch at Clarin's decided to tell on me for not being at my counter.  Like, as if all I did was fool around with Kita but I think they're going to fire me anyway! Yea, because they asked Fatima to work at Estee Lauder, so someone is gettin' replaced.
More soon.  My hand hurts.

Love,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10-3-07
2:15pm

I don't want to go to work.  I don't know why I hate it so much, but it's time for a new job.  The thing is, i don't want to be a job hopper!  =( T is so dumb though. *sigh* She refuses to believe I was just joking about the 3rd favorite person thing and she won't let it go!  I'm just not happy.  I feel like, the whole depression thing is about to swallow me whole.  Agh!
Well, I guess it's time to get ready for work.  I'll write again soon.  (Ha!  I even write "in the notebook" when I don't have the notebook).  I think I'm going to get crafty with it too muahahaha!  Just you wait and see!  Ok, now I'm REALLY going!

<3,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10-05-07

I'm having crazy dreams.  I'm remembering only a few details of the last one.  I gave birth to a baby girl.  Then I left and I was talking to some people trying to tell them but they ignored me!  So finally I was like "HELLLLLLLOOOOOO!  Does anyone notice anything different about me?!"  and this one guy was like "yea! you don't look like you've been eating too much McDonald's now!" I was obviously offended and I told them I had a baby girl and so they were asking me her name, what she weighed, etc and I didn't know any of the answers. :( I didn't even have her (the baby) with me so WTF?  Lol. Man, I'm peeing like 20 times a day.  It's driving me crazy.  So, my apt complex fucked up somehow.

Let's see, we paid them:
--$1200 in move-in money altogether
--we got September free.
--They sent us a bill for $375.04 but told D it was nothing, not to worry about it, it wasn't real.
--They were supposed to take $773 out for rent by the 4th of Oct but they only took out $375.04 so WTF man?
Grrr!!!!
The whole point of them taking it out of our checking account was so we wouldn't be confused.  *grumble grumble*
OH, and my "family" is starting shit again.  Monday was a bad day.  First my mom got mad at Tucker and hit him.  I was so mad I walked out.  Then, later when D came to get me my mom brought up the stupid honda saying we had to take care of it because it had a TOW AWAY sticker on it.  We tried to explain to her how we felt about the entire car situation and she didn't want to hear it.  She "didn't want to get in the middle of it."  Then she was like, "well I don't want anyone to be mad at anyone else over this" umm too late!
And they won't leave me alone about my license.  I want to kill someone.  If I get my license, I want the grand prix back.  That's all there is to it.
Ok, I'm done writing for now.

Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment