Monday, September 2, 2013

you've been warned...

6/15/07

Hey girl--
What a day.  But right now I'm chillin' in your house waiting for you to get off the phone so I can call my cell to see if anyone will answer.  Man girl you've had this notebook since February and that was the most you could come up with?  Lame!  You so owe me a way better update for next time.  but yeah you don't HAVE to write out 10 pages.  You can fill up those pages with anything that you want to.  I just made a section in here for pictures so when W gets here we can take a ton of pictures and put them in here.  Man--I am so nervous about the talk I need to have with B.  But I'm going to listen to what you said and just be calm (if he's not drunk when I get home).  I dunno why he would be I'm just saying.  Anyways, I am going to go for now because if I stay here I'm going to finish my 10 pages right and now.  It doesn't HAVE to be 10 pages, but I don't think it's right when 1 person writes 10 pages and the other writes 4-5.  We don't see each other every day.  Even though we talk about things it's good to write it down.

Love you!
R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey hun,

I am pretty sure you are on the edge of your seat, dying to know what in the hell happened with B and I.  Well, I think for tonight I'll leave you in suspense and work on some other things for this book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[more nbs]

Alright I am done with these.  Hopefully this will help with your writer's block. Also, something new i want to try with you.  It's called "5 things I am thankful for."  You can do this once or a bunch of times when you have your notebook.

~5 things I am thankful for~
*W getting to visit you
*the rain
*being friends with you
*my family
*B
~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, B and I talked it out last night.  He said there is nothing wrong w/ us.  I still have my own doubts of course but we'll just see.  I'm not ready to give up and I know he isn't.  So... he went to Walgreens and got me that cold sore stuff and also he got me flowers.  He doesn't only give me flowers just cuz he screwed up.  So I'm going to make a place for them by my bed.

So... last order of business before I close this thing out.  I am letting you borrow a shoebox full of cameras that will be labeled and numbered.  When you're done just put it back in the shoebox and take out the next one.  In addition to that, when I bring my booty out there I am bringing my own camera with rolls of film galore.  So there will be PLENTY of pictures of this whole trip.  I don't want to buy any books until I know how many pictures we got.  But there will be plenty.

So, this concludes the journal portion of this notebook.  Look in the story and poetry sections.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment