Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August 31st, 2007

August 31st,
2007

{lists}

Well, I figured out some things.  I only got paid $136 this week so I have enough money to pay rent but not much else. So on the 7th I'm going to see what all I can pay.  But I talked to Rn and he said he could help me with my credit cards.  But I don't want him to do that until I'm caught up on everything else (my car and the cable and then everything else).
Blah.  Sorry I had to bore you with all that.  It's just that I am getting really sick of being behind. But the happy thing is, it's almost fixed.
Man I gotta pee.
Ahhhh much better.  I know I said I was gonna take a nap but I wanted to finish writing before I took one. It was nice to talk to you thought.  I miss you.  Awwww hehe.

I just don't want to ask Rn for too much money.  I'm really afraid of doing that.  But I don't want anything to get shut off either. I know all I have to do is talk to him about it and he would understand and help in whatever way he could.  Man, I can't wait until I'm licensed so I can charge what I want to but that won't be for another year at least.

Ack I hate being responsible.  But I think that I'll be fine I just have to have my head on straight.  But every month gets a little easier.  Yay!

How are you doing with the whole situation?  I haven't thought about things for a few days. The first couple days were really hard for me but after that I was more focused on school and healing my foot.
The one thing that scared me the most was not being in control of my body.  The fact that I actually collapsed is just freaky.  This was the first time in my life that I don't remember what happened.  I can't believe I fell!  And you had to witness it.  If I saw you fall I'd probably feel the same way. But if this week has taught me anything, it's that I need to take care of myself.  And that I can get through anything.  Man these past few months have been freaking exhausting.  What's it going to be next month, is someone going to get run over or propose marriage?  Sheesh.
Alright well I'm going to leave you now.  I don't know if I'll see you tonight but if not I'll keep writing in here until I see you (it'll make up for the few days i didn't write in here).

<3,
me!

No comments:

Post a Comment