Tuesday, September 10, 2013

October 9th, 2007

Oct 9th 2007
11:20am

Good morning.
Why do I remember the most fucked up parts of my dreams?  Lol, like in one part somebody did costume makeup on me, and it felt weird.  I kept touching my face and thinking that in order to feel right, I had to scrunch my face up.  So I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror with my face scrunched up.  I looked like this really mean old man.  I was showing my teeth and growling.  Weird.

In another dream, there was a big huge room with a kickboxing ball in the middle of it and there was an audience.  Some guy was saying he didn't want people who could type well to punch.  So I was going to kick.  Then I saw all these people like looking like they were floating in the air and typing at keyboards in front of this ball.  I was going to kick, but there was these bleachers surrounding the ball so I asked for them to be moved so I could kick.  So, while someone was busy moving these bleachers, I started to walk backwards and saw someone in the crowd I recognized... it was a guy.  Right then, as we were gazing at each other, my bathing suit top popped open and I turned around quickly and held the back closed with my hand.
My first thought was "I hope R didn't see that." Cause the guy was R.  So I went to a friend and I was like "omg fix me please" so she did and that was it.  Man, I don't know why R won't just go away.  Hell, it's been 4 1/2 years since we even saw each other.  Er maybe 5 1/2.  I'd have to think about it.  Either way, it's been a very long time and I don't know why his memory is still there.  I got my closure when he blew me off.  That was right before I met D, so 4 years since we talked and 5 1/2 since we last saw each other.  *sigh* GO AWAY R! =(

Now, I found that I'm not the only one B is being a bitch to!  I don't know, maybe she's going through something but damn.  Don't treat people like shit over that.  Bitch.  People need to grow the fuck up.

Somehow, the girls I do like at work talked me into making cake.  So, I'm making cake today and bringing it in with me when I go in at 5.  Weird people.  Lol.  I don't even know how that happened.

Eep I have a pimple 'n' it hurts!  Brb I need to do a mask on me.

*5 minutes later*

K, I got my mask on.  Let's hope that helps.

I just realized I need to finish my go cart story so...

I got that go cart and I really enjoyed driving it around the neighborhood.  There was a jerk (well there was a lot of jerks actually) in that neighborhood, and every time I'd go on his side of the neighborhood with my go cart, he screamed at me.  And once he sprayed me with water.  Fucker.  Anyway, the 2nd or 3rd day I had the go cart, I was driving it around and went through Shirley's driveway (she had a driveway that circled).  Well, I somehow lost control of the car and crashed it RIGHT into the side of Shirley's house.  I hurt my leg really bad and the next day, Shirley brought me a huge bag of chocolate kisses.  So nice. Even though I ruined her shrubs, lol.
I had really nice neighbors except a few obviously on Oak Kill/Beechwood.  Wow I just remembered 2 new stories.  Haha.  But first I'm going to diagram my old neighborhood for you.

{diagram}

Damn there are tons of x's so tons of stories.  But first I have to tell you the story of the banana tree.  Oh, but I'm gonna take my mask off first.  Then, hopefully D will be home soon so I can make my cake and get to work.  when I return, it'll be story time if I don't have breaking news.

<3,
C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it's 2:15 and D is not home.  He swore up and down he'd be home early today and tomorrow.  I don't want him to lose his job though so if he's not home by 3:30 then oh well. Cause I have to leave at 4 if I'm walking and 4:50ish if D drives me.  I really don't mind walking cause it's exercise.  I just don't want to be hit by lightning or catch pneumonia if it rains.  And if it's hot, I don't wanna die of heat stroke.  However, I'm going to buy a spray bottle and fill it with cold water for the hot days I walk.  Yesterday, someone from Dillard's recognized me walking and she picked me up.  If I hadn't recognized her or if it had been a guy, I wouldn't have even got in the car.  But it was nice of her to do that.  :)
So, the banana tree story.  *claps* yay!  So, it was like 1992, I was going into 2nd grade and right before school started, hurricane Andrew hit.  So, it delayed school beginning.  Miami had the most damage that year and I remember visiting friends that had serious damage to their home.  My home (No, I didn't live in Miami BTW, in case I confused you.  I lived in Delray) the only damage we had was that our fence in the back yard blew down.  Unfortunately, it blew over into the neighbor's yard.  When that happened, it crushed their banana tree.  Obviously, we had no control over this situation.  Do you think our neighbors knew this?  Well, I'm sure they did but do you think they cared?  No.  They sent my mom and dad a very nasty letter saying we were stupid and they were going to sue us over this banana tree.  There was a huge fight.  It's funny now though.  But, in case you were wondering, those neighbors were not J and R.
Ok, gotta get ready now!  Love you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:37pm

D isn't home yet so I may be leaving in 20 minutes.  *sigh* ugh I have the hiccups.  I hate those fuckers.
Neighborhood stories in random:
You know my go cart/Shirley story and you know all about Set so those x's are out.  I'll start with Joe.  Joe was the man living across the street from me.  he was probably in his 50's when my family moved to that neighborhood and I was almost 7 or 8.  Anyway, I always really loved Joe.  He was like a Grandpa to me.  And he always lectured/teased me because I never wore shoes outside.  He used to tell me I couldn't be a ballerina like I wanted if I didn't start wearing shoes.  Lol.  He died a couple of years before I moved away.  I was really sad.  I adored Joe =(.  So now it's 5 minutes to 4 so I better get dressed.  <3 you.

Fuck it's almost 4:30. D comes home at like 4:15ish and hands me eggs and says he'll be back in time to get me to work but he had to go back to his job.  WTF.  Ah.  So I made the cake which is now in the oven baking and I'm hoping to God it looks and tastes good cuz it was awfully soupy when I put it in the oven.  Dammit.  I CAN bake, I'm just always in a rush.  LOL.
Pffffft!

Oh, I have NO clue when we'll switch the notebook to you cause I have no Fridays off.  Lol.  Here's my schedule for all Fridays:
Friday Oct 12- 3-9
Friday Oct 19- 3-9
Friday Oct 26- 12-5
Friday Nov 2- 9:45-3

I'm sure we'll work it out.  Lol.  Aww that's a good picture of me with Tiki.  Hmmm my cake looks like it's cooking correctly.

I wanna be a mother dammit.  Sorry for the randomness.  Blame Oprah.  Today is baby talk.  These women who can't have children go to India and pay $3,500 to $6,500 for a woman to carry a child for them.  I know the Indian women do it to make $$ but it's hard for them to carry a baby for 9 months and give it up.
Brb checkin' the cake.  K, cake baked nicely.  Now it has to cool so I can frost it.

I think when I finally get a Dr appointment, I want my thyroid, my breasts, and my ovaries checked. I also want a pap smear.  I just wanna make sure I'm healthy and that I can have children.

OMG it's like 5 and D's not back and my cake isn't frosted.  Ack ack ack.

I gotta go love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oct 9th, 2007
9:50pm

Well, I was 30 minutes late for work.  D's fault but w/e *rolls eyes*

Yay!  LAW-N-ORDER: SVU is on now woohoo.  I'm sleepy.  Blegh.  Ok, I'll write again in a lil while!

Woo pink is HOTT! My eyes hurt cause I'm so sleepy.  It's 11:30 and I still have no dinner.

I have nothing interesting to say, R.  I should tell you about DV.  I think I will.  DV was this punk I met in kindergarden/first grade (yes it was one class known as K-1) and I was friends with him and his friend, M. M was obsessed with BeetleJuice.  He was also my red-haired boyfriend.  Lol.  Enough about M though.  DV stopped being my friend and was very mean to me.  Him, S, J, and D's lil brother D were all punks and terrorized me.  When D met S, he had all of us (him, me, S and D) play Truth or Dare.


No comments:

Post a Comment